Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatever happened to Homicide? I honestly can't remember. I only ask because he was in Syracuse for an indy show, and i saw a vid my tattoo artist posted of him tattooing homicide and at one point he went "This is ya boy Homicide, for spike TV". Mind you, he was seriously fucked up at the time

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
He's been gone for awhile, and he's back in ROH along with Daniels. They both wrestled each other this past weekend

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
He seemed to fall off the cliff after the debacle of a Steel Asylum Match on January 4th. They didn't seem to trust him with anything again after that. They let him go, and now he's back in ROH where it looks like he's being set up for an eventual main event run.

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i knew about ROH, i just didnt know the reason for his release. the fact that he shouts out Spike TV is funny tho

·
Registered
752 Posts
I thought I would miss him, but I haven't. He was so terrible when they did use him (after the Steel Asylum). I saw his ROH promo and I am glad he is gone. Wish him the best, though.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
He was released ,another stupid release by Tna they lost an immense talent.

They could of reunited Lax obviously ,which in my opinion was one of their best storylines ever.However ,Hernandez will return again and do sweet fuck all and have horrible matches.

·
Banned
315 Posts
now he's back in ROH where it looks like he's being set up for an eventual main event run.
I know Ring of Honor is the small-time, but are they that void of talent?

Yikes...

·
Banned
315 Posts
I was at the show in Syracuse.

Someone in the audience made a Dixie Carter reference and Homicide responded with a "Fuck that bitch."

A quarter of the audience then joined together in a "Fuck TNA" chant.
How very pathetic.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
I know Ring of Honor is the small-time, but are they that void of talent?

Yikes...
The LAX gimmick had main event potential in TNA IMHO.

Homicide's legendary in the eyes of the ROH fans, it really doesn't matter if TNA chose to start presenting him as a jobber. He's not the only former ROH champion that hasn't been used to his full potential in TNA. For example, the Fortune stable would be better off if they had a well-pushed Austin Aries in the group.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
tna letting homicide and daniels go, i agree.

It's not pathetic at all. TNA has way too much talent to be spending time on Homicide.

Homocide was, as usual, boring as shit in Syracuse.

His in-ring work is terribly average, but he has a good gimmick.

Daniels is 100 times more talented, there's no reason they should be compared.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
This happened:

ROH loves the Fuck TNA chant, when are they going to be better and chant "Fuck Vince Russo" live on iPPV?
Roh won't go as far to disrespect Jim Cornette ,even the sound of his name raises his blood pressure.:p

Actually why is hard for you to make a post without mentioning Russo's name?Every post I say ends up mentioning Russo ,more often than not it's irrelevant.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts