Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
I assume he made sure he didnt sign a exclusive or long term deal with MLW.

·
Banned
894 Posts
I'm sure that his, in my opinion, "holding-out" from signing to one company, is to obviously raise his own stock. And I am 99% sure he'll end up with NXT when the dust settles. Good luck with that "endeavor". I hope he remembers to wear his hard-hat. That ceiling seems to get lower and lower.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
I think hes going to wwe which blows my nuts. Wasted talent but also want him to move on from Impact. AEW at the moment im skeptic but hope they turn things around with character devlopment.

·
Registered
10,567 Posts
I think hes going to wwe which blows my nuts. Wasted talent but also want him to move on from Impact. AEW at the moment im skeptic but hope they turn things around with character devlopment.
WWE has the PC where his in-ring can be coached up, and he'll wrestle 3-4 times a week on house shows vs one time a week tops in AEW. Also there is a virtually endless roster of money matches for him in WWE where there is Mox v Kross, Omega vs Kross, Jericho vs Kross (maybe) and PAC vs Kross in AEW. Of course in AEW that could be near two years in feuds right there.

You think this guys going to be creative in wwe ? Are you unaware of this promotion lol
Wrestlers pick their own names. They submit a list and give their top preferences.

If I was him, I'd sign a three year deal with WWE for the exposure and training and then at 37-38 be a free agent again. Only hope AEW might have is Kross has been trapped in Impact the last year and he might be wary of locking down in WWE for any serious length of time. AEW could offer the Moxley non-exclusive contract and an out clause in a years time. This would allow him to keep working indies, work Japan and Mexico and potentially work movies if he so desired.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Depends on your perception of wrestling, sure workrate wise pretty average, but character wise great and that's what makes him a great asset.

Yes but he will not be able to be this person in wwe. Nore will what made his wife popular in wwe be able to even come close to doing that sex appeal in wwe.They will turn into 2 soft snow flakes pretending to be what people acutly want because wwe is ran by stock holders that dont care about what fans want and so the company continues to go downward slowly for 10 years now.

Either way he will get to travel and get paid so im happy for him.

·
Registered
10,567 Posts
Heyman has wanted a Mickey and Mallory for like ever. If they're offering Kross a main roster contract and have yet to debut Scarlett (AFAIK) I wonder if Heyman has dibs on them already.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
If Killer Kross signs with WWE, he might not go to NXT. He might be up on the main roster

WWE is looking to keep a big name from signing with AEW

As noted last week, Impact Wrestling has finally granted a release to Killer Kross and he is now free to sign with any company. He has committed to an appearance for MLW on February 1st but the big question is where he decides to sign with for the long term.

The @WrestleVotes insider account is reporting that WWE is pursuing him harder than most of the recent free agents. It makes sense because he has the potential to be a major star for any wrestling company he signs with. It seems like WWE has a solid shot at signing him, especially since his girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux works there as part of NXT. Kross also has friends in All Elite Wrestling and he would likely get an offer from them. New Japan has to be considered an option as well and Ring Of Honor can help turn their ship around if they sign him to a good money contract.

Kross has drawn interest from WWE in the past. He was brought into the Performance Center for tryouts in the past before he signed with Impact and he’s made a couple of appearances on WWE TV, including an episode of Monday Night Raw in early 2015 as Darren Young’s tag team partner.

When I asked about Kross, the only thing I was told about him from someone in WWE is that, if he hasn’t already, he should get a better offer than most that have been offered and they are willing to have him start on Raw or SmackDown and fast track him into the upper card. Kross is in a great negotiating spot right now.
Source: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-is-looking-to-keep-a-big-name-from-signing-with-aew/

21 - 37 of 37 Posts