Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
No longer works for Impact. He better not join wwe or his character will be destroyed. Right now his gimmick is much more fitting to AEW. Hell even his wife's sex iappeal gimmick is more fitting to aew. She wont be doing that in wwe. The guys good because he's bad ass so he needs to keep that

·
Registered
176 Posts
No longer works for Impact. He better not join wwe or his character will be destroyed. Right now his gimmick is much more fitting to AEW. Hell even his wife's sex iappeal gimmick is more fitting to aew. She wont be doing that in wwe. The guys good because he's bad ass so he needs to keep that
Agreed. I'm still holding out for some minuscule hope that Impact offer him big bucks to re-sign the company because they've never played hardball with a talent like this before. A wrestler is only as good as how he is booked and in WWE he'll be lost in the shuffle.

·
Registered
465 Posts
If he goes to the wwe, what would they change his name to? I can't think of any good synonyms for "killer". Wwe probably would just go with Kris Kross.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I hope Impact keeps him since it's be the best place for him, WWE would water him down and overscript him, AEW doesn't give most of the roster enough promo time, NJPW is more in ring focused rather than promo focused like he's good at, NWA he'd feel out of place and ROH just is terrible these days. Impact is where he'd shine the most.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
He will sign to WWE and his wife will get Lana-ed treatment.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Would be strange to see him going to the WWE considering he has just been revealed to be a new member of La Faccion Ingobernable in AAA, will probably sign a joint AEW-AAA deal. Still think Impact should say fuck you to him and take up the option on his contract.

·
Premium Member
16,610 Posts
One of the best video packages for this situation. Where is he going to go? Maybe it's a list of who he wants to wrestle or the top stuff in other companies. Loved that video.

Might be unpopular, but I hope he goes to NWA. I think he's rough & tough yet controlled attitude he'd go over well. Next is AEW, then NXT, then NJPW. Rather, I'll lost the top matches from each promotion I want:

NWA - Cross v Aldis (Cross face)
NJPW - Cross v Kenta (Cross either)
AEW - Cross v Mickey (Cross heel)
NXT - Cross v Ciampa (Cross heel)
WWE - Cross v Reigns (Cross heel)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Might be unpopular, but I hope he goes to NWA. I think he's rough & tough yet controlled attitude he'd go over well.
I don't think it's that unpopular of an opinion, I feel like he'd fit in well there, especially how he's very character driven, I still wish he could have come to agreeable terms with Impact but I still wish him the best and hope that he goes somewhere that plays to his strengths.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts