Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I missed the meeting. Dude is money.
Ehhh.. i usually try to avoid hating on guys but I cant see it with Kross and get super confused when I see that he actually has fans. Sure he looks like every edgy dude’s wet dream and is a decent actor but he doesn't really carry over any of that when he's in the ring. Dude’s just really awkward in the ring and it totally kills the badass vibe he’s going for.

Not saying he doesnt belong in the WWE (hes a good hand) but I dont see how anyone can throw the “star” label on him

·
None. More. Hated.
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ehhh.. i usually try to avoid hating on guys but I cant see it with Kross and get super confused when I see that he actually has fans. Sure he looks like every edgy dude’s wet dream and is a decent actor but he doesn't really carry over any of that when he's in the ring. Dude’s just really awkward in the ring and it totally kills the badass vibe he’s going for.

Not saying he doesnt belong in the WWE (hes a good hand) but I dont see how anyone can throw the “star” label on him
He has a legit aura and presence. I dont care about guys like Gargano and Cole having 50 minute Meltzer orgasms with 45 kickouts. Thats why I stopped watching NXT in the first place. It went from Owens, Nakamura, Roode, and Joe to pandering to the lowest common denominator of indy bullshit. I have two friends who hardly watch WWE anymore and cancelled their network subs who are super huge Kross fans just seeing him on Impact a few times. You cant teach it. He has it. I dont care what his moveset is.

As thrilled as I am to have a reason to watch NXT again Im also sad the envelope teases on SD arent for him because lord knows they could use the starpower.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm thinking whoever wins the final encounter between Gargano/Ciampa will get attacked by Killer Kross after the match setting up a new feud whenever NXT comes back to television with the audience in attendance.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
It sounded like the promo that played was the voice of Kross' girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux, who also recently signed with WWE for the NXT brand. This has not been confirmed, but a fan sent word that the promo said the following line in Romanian: "Only the man will win and if you lose, the weaker man is done. Now you'll all see pain ... there's a very dangerous man coming. The clock ticks at midnight and the end is near."
Source: Killer Kross Shown On WWE NXT, Scarlett Bordeaux In Promo?, Johnny Gargano Vs. Tommaso Ciampa Booked - Wrestling Inc.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
It's about time they started running videos for him. Looking forward to his & Scarlett's debut.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lots of people hated on Damien Priest too. I haven't seen enough of Kross but they are putting a lot of stock in him so I don't believe he is trash. Time will tell, it's a stacked roster so he will have to up his game. Interested to see where he goes.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,059 Posts
He has a legit aura and presence. I dont care about guys like Gargano and Cole having 50 minute Meltzer orgasms with 45 kickouts. Thats why I stopped watching NXT in the first place. It went from Owens, Nakamura, Roode, and Joe to pandering to the lowest common denominator of indy bullshit. I have two friends who hardly watch WWE anymore and cancelled their network subs who are super huge Kross fans just seeing him on Impact a few times. You cant teach it. He has it. I dont care what his moveset is.

As thrilled as I am to have a reason to watch NXT again Im also sad the envelope teases on SD arent for him because lord knows they could use the starpower.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm an Impact fan and I was watching his work for nearly a year. Killer Kross is so good that he has the ability to change the professional wrestling landscape for the next decade. He's actually too good to even be in WWE... the guy has the ability to be a movie star. I just can't wax lyrical enough about him.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,483 Posts
why you acting like killer kross isn't an indy darling
I was going to say the same thing. First time I watched him wrestle in person was here in L.A. In front of 40 people.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
IRAN #1
2,310 Posts
Kross doesn't have an ounce of charisma which will hurt him in this company.. I guess Scarlett will be the charismatic one and Kross will just destroy people.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts