Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

With the main roster debut of Dana Brooke comes the well deserved thread dedicated to her. From being an 18 year gymnast to a body builder, Dana found her way into the WWE, made a name for herself in NXT, and has shown the fastest improvement of almost any athlete-turned wrestler in recent memory. She's a super flexible and charismatic powerhouse with some of the most entertaining mannerisms. Her signature head pat is responsible for the firing of 3 backstage interviewers. Without further ado, start spamming sexy pics!

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,410 Posts
She's very rough around the edges right now but still entertained the hell out of me w/ Emma on NXT. They're a good pair and make up for each other's weaknesses.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Dana is overrated, overhyped, and a genuinely bad actor. At least she's okay at wrestling given her tenure.

Also not particularly attractive IMO.
Pretty much.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,396 Posts
Fantastic body, not always sold on her looks wise though, but she's definitely not ugly. And as a wrestler she's come along quickly, she's a fantastic bitch heel, and as others have said her and Emma work so well together in hiding each others weaknesses.

·
15,396 Posts
Dana is overrated, overhyped, and a genuinely bad actor. At least she's okay at wrestling given her tenure.

Also not particularly attractive IMO.
Hows she overrated and overhyped when most wrestling fans will tell you she's shit? No ones saying she's amazing, but she's a good character worker with decent ring skills, especially when considering she started not that long ago.

Wrestling fans need to learn what overrated actually means, it doesn't mean someone you hate.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Hows she overrated and overhyped when most wrestling fans will tell you she's shit? No ones saying she's amazing
They do? I'm surprised. I'm obviously talking about this forum, in which Dana is met with much more of a positive response than a negative response, and given what I've seen to deny this would be folly. You just said yourself she's a "fantastic bitch heel".

No she isn't amazing and no one says she is, but they definitely do overrate her when they say she's "good", because she isn't. Not that there's anything wrong with not being good as a rookie, there's just no need to lie.

·
15,396 Posts
They do? I'm surprised. I'm obviously talking about this forum, in which Dana is met with much more of a positive response than a negative response, and given what I've seen to deny this would be folly. You just said yourself she's a "fantastic bitch heel".

No she isn't amazing and no one says she is, but they definitely do overrate her when they say she's "good", because she isn't. Not that there's anything wrong with not being good as a rookie, there's just no need to lie.
Hows she not a fantastic bitch heel though? No ones saying she's great in ring or on the mic but at portraying a bitch she is. It just comes naturally to her, all the little things she does to be condescending to others is gold. So I really dont see how she's overrated at all, saying someone is a good pro wrestler comes down to just more than ring work or the technical stuff.

Dana's one of those women though who because she started out as a model a lot of fans will refuse to ever acknowledge she has any talent.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts