Wrestling Forum banner

KICKED IN THE SKULL!

4929 Views 57 Replies 46 Participants Last post by  floyd2386
I hate Randy Orton for one reason, he kicks people in the "skull" not in the head. "I'm gonna kick you in the skull" Huh? Lol? Not my skull! Does WWE think saying skull instead of head really makes it more dramatic or something? It just seems really stupid when the announcers go "SKULL!"
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
2,507 Posts
It shits me too.

"He just got kicked in the SKULL"
"That was a shot to the KIDNEYS"

I mean fucks sake, what's next?

"His CLAVICLE just got hurled into the steel apron"
"He got slapped right on his HEART"
"An Attitude Adjustment to the SPINE"
"A low blow to the URETHRA!"

· Banned
201 Posts
Booker T says "what a mean shot delivered to the CARHCKSESS bone" and Cole is like :wtf :wtf

· Registered
2,119 Posts
He barely touches him. We're meant to believe THAT takes people out when most wrestlers do far worse than that every week?

Bullshit.
You can clearly see Mike's head bounce away from the 'impact'.
It looked great for a fake headkick. Remember, it's fake..
You want him to give him an american football treatment? :no:

· Registered
6,278 Posts
It's incredibly difficult to make that move look good without legitimately hurting someone. That's why Randy has to basically lock his leg in position as he runs into the guy; if he went through with a real kicking motion and accidentally made contact, he could actually kill someone.

· Zombo
12,624 Posts
I don't mind the use of the term "skull".

I remember growing up watching JR commentate, and damn near EVERY match, someone would get elbowed on the "sternum". Honestly, I think it was one of his favourite words. Being a young guy, I went and looked up what the hell the sternum was and learned something.

How many fans from the Attitude Era can visualize something like this coming out of JR's mouth: "And a VICIOUS elbow drop right to Shamrock's sternum! Oh there could be internal injuries here, King!"

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.