·
Banned
3,331 Posts
What a stupid and pointless thread. It was disgusting,

Shite I just got 2,608 posts. Erie.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
We should try to make your reputation -666.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I like the way .lk thinks.

Rep lowered:agree:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
agreed rep lowered..

so fuckin what your at 669 posts big fuckin deal. Here's an idea (and BB noted this eariler) post something that doesn't in anyway make you a complete moron. No one at this point gives a fuckin shit if your at 66, 666, or 6,666 cause probably out of all of them you have a total of 2 posts that are decent..if that. so stop the fuckin spamming and such. Just post you damn opinions on everything. Finally do us a favor and stop being a moron. ty

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never thought anyone would get their tuna torqued so much over a thread in the rant section. It probably would've taken the same amount of time to wash the sand out of your cunt as it did to write that post, at which point you would have been feeling good enough not to waste the extra time on said post.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Wash the sand outta your cunt.....priceless! But hey....a post about your post count...it is kinda a waste if ya think about it. Especialy in a section where posts don't count.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I am going to make his rep +666. Rep highered. :)

As for DD, if you are trying to make the rant section and whole site having better posts, then why don't you try to post good instead of just pointing out bad posts. You complain about the dumbest things on the rant section and then complain when other people make equally pointless rants. So instead of pointing out other people's spam, post something that would make the site better.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Prymate dude there is nothing worth posting about just yet..cept for the presidental electon tuesday. Cause in the End all we realize is that 90-95% of everything just sucks (depends on how you cope with it of course will determine how much of an asshole you really are). Also if im not mistaken for the most part all you do is bitch as well..so it's a double-edged sword. But I appreciate your input.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
No because if I did eat her, that'd mean I'm shit and I can tell you that I am not shit. But you did eat Cody, so that means you're Canadian. EWWWWWWWW!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts