Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

· THE ONE.
5,321 Posts

This is just embarrassing, seriously why do this if you can't even attract the right celebrities, she obviously has never watched wrestling nor cares about it and neither do here followers, and as most have pointed out they couldn't even get the famous one.

· Registered
3,115 Posts
If all this social media shit is all just about promoting their company then its dumb. I can promote a broken toy but no one will buy into it. I might as well fix the toy before I waste all my money in the promotion aspect of it. WWE needs to fix the show before they promote it all over the place with Social Media.

· Butter My Arse
16,421 Posts
I'm not a fan but that's besides the point. She has 7.4 million followers and that kind of promotion is very good.
Very good promotion yes, but I just wish the WWE would stop pandering to fans who don't really care about wrestling. Even if these Kardashian fans miraculously started liking wrestling because she appeared on the show, I don't really see how this is a benefit to the real wrestling fans who feel that their TV show is already being devalued and written extremely poorly. Then again, WWE wants to make more money, and they will go out of their way to reach that goal no matter what.

· Registered
1,638 Posts
Looks a bit too tubby for nature boy`s flavour. Woooooooooooooooo!

Reactions: Dr. Ian Malcolm

· Banned
1,100 Posts
If all this social media shit is all just about promoting their company then its dumb. I can promote a broken toy but no one will buy into it. I might as well fix the toy before I waste all my money in the promotion aspect of it. WWE needs to fix the show before they promote it all over the place with Social Media.
I wish this could trend. WWE need to see it...

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Like pretty much everyone has already said, I can't imagine WWE getting more fans from people who follow the fucking Kardashians on Twitter. Although I suppose it'll probably be reported in one of those horrible celebrity site/magazines, is that what you want Vince? Do you?!

· Registered
651 Posts
Charlie Sheen via Skype was cool, because it's Charlie Sheen.
Pauly D and the ugly Kardashian will not help the WWE in any shape or form, it makes them look second rate.
This mainstream exposure obsession by the WWE won't do them much good if they hire D-List celebs like these.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.