Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Diva Dirt:

While things have been quiet on the Kharma front in recent weeks (it was rumored that she was supposed to return at Extreme Rules), the former TNA Knockouts Champion has been training rather intensively for her eventual return.

Kharma tweeted a picture of herself working with a personal trainer.

Responding to a fan on whether she was training for her return, she said: “Yes, very hard”.

Wow, can't wait :)

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'm glad she's taking the time to get ready proplerly for her return to the company. She's really needed in the division right now, so I cant wait for her to come back and for them to actually put some kind of storyline in place for the women on the roster. There's only so long I can watch random diva tag matches or random people just winning matches to set up title defenses just to get something on the card. With Kharma, she's such a presence that they are forced to give her something to work with. I look forward to it a lot.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Why bother apparently Creative "has nothing for her" :lol as if writing a stroyline for Kharma is really difficult.

But am looking forward to her eventual return.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems like she have loose some weight.. she looks great actually! :)

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
lol, does she really need to train at all to be in the divas division?

When was the last time you heard that Kelly or Alicia or someone was training hard for an upcoming match.

She can probably already lift 200 pounds, so that basically takes care of the entire divas division. She could probably do what Ryback does,but to 2-3 divas.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
She can probably already lift 200 pounds, so that basically takes care of the entire divas division. She could probably do what Ryback does,but to 2-3 divas.
Probably more. She's like twice the size of a chick that a friend of mine knows that benches 270 I think. Apparently anyway.

Regardless, I don't care for her returns. She'll just take either Beths or Layla's place as the "main 'diva'" on RAW and that makes me hate diva's wrestling even more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd love to see her introduced as Big Johnny's bodyguard.
Pretty much the premise of my idea. Have Big Johnny push the concept of "Everyone is replaceable" and have an eventual payoff moment. Maybe Kharma starts turning face and showing she has a conscience or whatever, then have Brock come back and do a Gowen-style beatdown on her. Mega heat for him and gives her the attention needed to lead the females division, although she can accomplish that anyway.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Bring her back. The divas division is dead. Let her take the Butterfly Belt at Summerslam, then change the divas championship to something that isn't ridiculous. (Yeah, right.) Slow build-up to Beth Phoenix/Kharma at WM29.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The diva's division is completely dead. Even Kharma's return wont help. After she feuds with Beth, then what? Nothing. In all honesty I want the WWE to push the envelop with Kharma the same way they did with Chyna. Have her compete with the men. She is probably stronger than a lot of the men on the roster already.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.