Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone laugh when Khali went for the cover last night on Raw when it wasn't even a match? He looked so embaressed after.

Made me laugh.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I laughed more at R-truths mistake when he was trying to flip back into the ring with john morrison

and morrison completely missing john cena

good times lol

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Khali was unbearable yesterday. The dancing segment was atrocious.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I laughed more when he went to toss out Punk in the Rumble and Punk basically had to tell him 'not yet!' and ducked away into the corner.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Holy hell, just watched it: LOL.
Here, in case you missed it.

Oh man, this guy looked so lost during all of that.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Its weird, cuz he seems smart in those indian interview with the translated dialogue...

Maybe they told him to cuz he's suppose to come off as stupid....

I can't believe r-truth couldn't do the flip back thing not once, but two or three times.

God LOTS OF SCREW UPS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS LOL

·
the endorse who set the course
8,677 Posts
i thought the khali pin was planned, it seems like something he'd do. not happy with the usos treatment, although i'm still convinced they're the next tag champs.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
i thought the khali pin was planned, it seems like something he'd do. not happy with the usos treatment, although i'm still convinced they're the next tag champs.
Don't be ridiculous. They're being treated as the jobber tag team. In reality, Koslov and Santino should be the jobber tag team and the Usos should be the champions.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Don't know why people are trying to say this was intentional. Since when has Khali been known for not botching?

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
The production truck cut away immediately, which added to the humour.

I usually don't watch full episodes of WWE TV and last night reminded me why. Lawler, Truth and Khali...madness.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i was there live and what was funnier than the Khali pin was after the segment Khali just stood there in the ring and Henry and Khali's manager(forgot the name) were outside the ring trying to tell him to get out of the ring.....I honestly dont think Khali knew what was going on that whole segment.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Makes me wonder if there's actually anybody in WWE that is capable of telling him what's going on. How he managed to have a feud with Undertaker when he first debuted is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Holy hell, just watched it: LOL.
Here, in case you missed it.

WTF is Cole doing at 3:18 in the video looool, what a douche.

Vintage™;9297109 said:
Haha, I like how he doesn't follow Henry and go back-to-back at the end. No-sell.
Yeah that was well funny, it looked like creative came up with that dancing idea 5mins defore they went out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts