Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy is awful in the ring and it looks like even getting up is a painful act for him, but for some reason I am always cheering for this guy to win (which doesn't happen often lately)... not sure what it is, almost seems like he has some sort of 80's wrestler effect where he has no skill or grace in the ring, but you don't care just because he's fun to watch. Anyone else a fan of this guy?

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you find him fun to watch? He can't even bend over or move properly because of all his bad joints.
Trust me, I don't know what it is that makes Khali fun to watch lol.... I literally marked out when he beat Cody Rhodes.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
I dont mean to come across as a complete asshole here, but what in the fuck? There isnt anything even close to watchable about him. He literally cant move, has no move-set, charisma, or talent. I'd rather watch 10 minutes of brodus dancing than watch Khali even so much as walk to the ring. And, for the record, I cant STAND brodus.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
"Khali" and "fans" in the same sentence?

You my friend, get a rep for a great Oxymoron (Y)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I dont mean to come across as a complete asshole here, but what in the fuck? There isnt anything even close to watchable about him. He literally cant move, has no move-set, charisma, or talent. I'd rather watch 10 minutes of brodus dancing than watch Khali even so much as walk to the ring. And, for the record, I cant STAND brodus.
My sentiments exactly, except, I couldn't possibly watch 10 minutes of Brodus dancing, 1 minute is far too much

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Khali has a lot of fans. See the number of fans dancing in the arena when his music hits. He always gets decent pops.

He is useful to an extent. When someone like Del Rio or Rhodes or Ziggler beats him up, it certainly gives them some credibility in the eyes of the casual fans. So, its not like he is totally useless, even though he is terrible to the core.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I'd much rather see another heel Khali main event push than a Big Show one.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, duly noted. To be fair though, how often do Khali's matches go past the 5 minute mark?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I honestly consider Khali's presence in the WWE almost as offensive as David Arquette in WCW. The guy's body is so rapidly deteriorating, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on crutches backstage.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
He walks slowly to provide all of us the magnificence that is his physique. He would never deprive the world of that vision.
Seriously though, never understood so much hate. Not like he's main-eventing. He comes, gets a pop. Remember guys, he's always a spectacle to the live crowd/casuals. He's fucking huge. He's a legit nice guy from all I hear. Whats wrong in liking him? I dont really like him, but he has his place.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I honestly consider Khali's presence in the WWE almost as offensive as David Arquette in WCW. The guy's body is so rapidly deteriorating, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on crutches backstage.
To compare him to Arquette is just stupid. Khali is one of the legit strongest guys on the roster. He could crush Arquette between his buttcheeks. Like it or not, he's one of the most credible guys on the roster. When one of your IWC favorite underdogs needs a push they can go over Khali.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I don't mind Khali, but he can barely move. I honestly felt that it wasn't right for him to be booked for WrestleMania 28 for the GM tag match. I would have put a guy like Alex Riley, Ezekiel Jackson or Mason Ryan in that spot. The former can pop a crowd like nobody's business and the latter two can at least move better. Sure they might not be credible, but credibility doesn't matter when Dolph Ziggler is on the other team. That man will flop like a fish for The Brooklyn Brawler if he had to.

He has a nice theme song. Maybe if he gave it to Jinder Mahal, who is kinda good in the ring, he'd become a little more interesting.

·
BULK SEASON
4,427 Posts
I will speak up and ask the question that needs to be asked.

Why the fuck is this guy still employed? I thought he was a fun Royal Rumble entrant this year but for some odd reason HE STILL SHOWS UP ON TELEVISION.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I don't like to see Khali wrestle but he deserves to be in WWE

His size makes him a huge attraction

He appears for 5 mins in the whole week-Not a big deal

His first heel run was one of the best monster heel runs

He is freaking strong-he beat the shit out of Big Show in a legit backstage fight.He can possibly beat anyone in a legit fight.Don't say Bryan or Punk will hit him in the leg etc.Even if one of his shots connect,it's over

1 - 20 of 74 Posts