Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think most of us here dont want to see khali wrestle, so wouldnt it be good if khali was hes bodyguard he could just one day randomly walk to the ring and make it look like hes going after del rio only to turn heel and hit his opponent.

And yes i know khali is currently signed to raw.

thoughts?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^well what if we cant keep it that way and he returns.and say something thats constructive^

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Khali a few years ago could of got away with being a bodyguard for Del Rio. He is too much of a joke to be considered hard enough to do the job now.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
size is everything for the role im saying he could fill.

the wwe could easily make him imtimadating again

·
Registered
205 Posts
Khali has to go, he was dire in the ring. And now eve though he is massive he can't be taken seriously. I just pray we don't see him at the Rumble

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Del Rio doesnt need a bodyguard. Usually they stick guys with Bodyguards to get the bodyguard over, and then have them turn on there wrestlers. Khali is already way over as a face and Del Rio is getting heat all by himself. It would be pointless, and the end result would be a few awful Khali matches.

·
Registered
919 Posts
No one gives a damn about him. I believe that most, if not all Khali fans are Indian fans which is why WWE has kept him around this long.

·
Banned
542 Posts

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
Khali hasn't wrestled for a while, why put him on our screen every week with Del Rio when we can limit his appearances to maybe once a month.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Reactions: 11Shareef

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Why put someone as Khali (and, let me repeat this again) KHALI with someone of such great excellence as ADR?

An Indian and a Mexican. Sounds like one of those stupid "lolol i bury u" storylines where the foreigners go down.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts