Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking back at the Benoit-Woman angle I assume Kevin Sullivan wanted a divorce.

It wasn't common knowledge that Woman and Sullivan were married and the Benoit-Sullivan feud was one in which the common fan wouldn't care about.

Preserving Kayfabe is one thing. Insisting that you wife hold hands and share a hotel with another man is totally different.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a girl I could nail who would agree to those terms.

Then add in that Sullivan never took liberties with Benoit and he put the title on Chris makes me think, Sullivan was happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I really doubt it. Benoit said in his DVD that there's some serious bad blood between them and he'll hold back from telling us what exactly it was until his kids would grow up and they would hear the story first.

Putting the title on Benoit was only just to make him stick around since he was pissed and wanted to leave.

It can be even deeper than that but unfortunately, we'll never truly know since two thirds of the people involved are dead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts