Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Fantastic. Love the description:

As promised. This is the mask that has hidden evil for the last 5 years.
Generico has worn this his entire career, all over the world, shielding himself from the ugliness that needs to be exposed.

I ripped this off his head a few months ago in an attempt to show everyone how disgusting he really is. Now I need to get this out of my house. Just having it here is making me and my whole family sick.

Forget Jason, Michael Myers and all the others. This...this is the scariest mask ever made. I want it gone...and I want money.
They know no one will buy this for $750 and are just doing it so Steen can cut another promo on Generico.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Alright guys, let's pool our money to buy it. We'll split ownership between months...

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Would love it if someone paid that price though great idea to do this though.
750 isn't really that much. I mean, it is, but this is a once in a lifetime thing if you wanted to actually buy it.

this is a fucking FANTASTIC heel act though. Priceless.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Mother. Fucking. Brilliant.

It's not the most ludacris idea to think that someone will pay $750 for it either. If some fan can afford it or thinks he can afford then why wouldn't they?

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
Kevin Steen vs El generico is the best feud in wrestling right now its to bad WWE and TNA cant deliver on a constant basis like ROH does.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Masterpiece!

·
I like the wrestling parts best!
701 Posts
This fued just keeps getting better and better. I really hope someone buys this.

Also, this has got me thinking. What if (Kayfabe wise) Steen is right and Generico is evil and he's been fooling all of us all along. What if Generico loses and de-masks becoming a heel....a heel he always was and we didn't know it. Steen could be the good guy in this all along and this is what drove him crazy!!

I think I like that idea, lol.

·
8,232 Posts
:lmao Fucking awesome.

So glad I now have HDNet to keep up with this stuff. :D

Being live at the Survival of The Fittest show last week completely sold me on this feud!

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
This fued just keeps getting better and better. I really hope someone buys this.

Also, this has got me thinking. What if (Kayfabe wise) Steen is right and Generico is evil and he's been fooling all of us all along. What if Generico loses and de-masks becoming a heel....a heel he always was and we didn't know it. Steen could be the good guy in this all along and this is what drove him crazy!!

I think I like that idea, lol.
I have a feeling that they'll both be whack-job heels going into 2001. Generico as a skinny guy, with crazy dyed-black scruffy hair and eye-liner. Steen as an incredibly strong threat to Davey Richards' World Title.

Steen would then have even more heat, for to driving Generico to breaking point and killing off the character that everyone loved.

Of course, they'd be kept apart indefinitely.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts