Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you have been watching Ring of Honour recently, you're probably aware of the year-long war between Kevin Steen and El Generico. To say I was impressed with Steen's transformation from a face into a genuinely disturbed, insane heel would be an understatement. I get the same kind of vibe from this guy as I did with Mick Foley in the mid-1990's. Someone with awesome promo skills and great in-ring abilities who doesn't exactly look like a star.

Here's a question, do you think Steen would be a good fit in WWE? Or do you reckon they would just misuse him? He seems like such a uniue talent that I can't help but think he could have a good run. Especially as a psychotic heel like Mankind, Doink or Raven. I'd like to think so anyway.

Your opinions?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Please no,i want to continue watching him wrestle unbeliveable matches and cutting awesome promos in that unique gimmick he has.You know very well what would happened to him in WWE.He would just become another bland cookie cutter generic fatso with 5 moves moveset

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Steen is incredibly talented, but since he's FAT (thank Steiner for the catchphrase) and from Mexico North, he wouldn't do anything.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Please no,i want to continue watching him wrestle unbeliveable matches and cutting awesome promos in that unique gimmick he has.You know very well what would happened to him in WWE.He would just become another bland cookie cutter generic fatso with 5 moves moveset
Agreed.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Nothing wrong with Steen, just not the kind of character meant for WWE's direction right now. Cena vs. Steen could be fucking epic though, as Steen does a much better job of coming across as a psycho than Orton.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Steen could easily adapt to WWE, the problem, as has been stated already, is that they couldn't adapt to him. Anyway, he's said that he doesn't like the Sports Entertainment style of wrestling so he probably wouldn't want to work for WWE as it is today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts