Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Lol. Did someone just compare Brock Lesnar's physique to Kevin Owen's. The former MMA champion to the former hot dog eating champion. The problem with Owens is he's best as a bully but just can't physically intimidate half of WWE's roster. It works on the Indies when he's feuding with fellow gas station attendants but not so much on the grand stage.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Lol. Did someone just compare Brock Lesnar's physique to Kevin Owen's. The former MMA champion to the former hot dog eating champion.
No i didn't; i compared their genetic potential for lack of a better term. Brock Lesnar isn't and never was in John Cena shape and i doubt it's from a lack of effort.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
No i didn't; i compared their genetic potential for lack of a better term. Brock Lesnar isn't and never was in John Cena shape and i doubt it's from a lack of effort.

He's actually in better shape than them because he's a built like truck and a natural athlete with a wrestler's body. He's 6'3 280. Get real with that nonsense.

That in no way compares to Owens who looks like a fan. A short, pudgy truck driver who got lost one day on a run and found himself in wrestling ring.

Just a reminder Vince pushed Brock day 1. He has the look even moreso than Cena.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
He's actually in better shape than them because he's a built like truck and a natural athlete with a wrestler's body. He's 6'3 280. Get real with that nonsense.

That in no way compares to Owens who looks like a fan. A short, pudgy truck driver who got lost one day on a run and found himself in wrestling ring.

Just a reminder Vince pushed Brock day 1. He has the look even moreso than Cena.
I did NOT compare the two in their current form i guess, i'm saying, some people are naturally on the thickish side, without looking like sloppy sacks of shit (i.e James Ellsworth). Kevin has a Tank Abbott physique at worst.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
He's always been overweight. Moves well for a man his size. You can see his weight has gone up and down during his WWE career. But it's handled with kid gloves. When he and Jericho feuded, perfect opportunity for Y2J to make fun of KO's mass. "The List" could have been printed on a huge sheet of butcher's paper. He could have compared him to Wally Walrus.

Imagine what The Rock and others would have done with a target like Owens.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I did NOT compare the two in their current form i guess, i'm saying, some people are naturally on the thickish side, without looking like sloppy sacks of shit (i.e James Ellsworth). Kevin has a Tank Abbott physique at worst.

Fair enough just stating there's difference between Lesnar who is built like a warrior and Owens who looks like the Pillsbury dough boy.

And that difference shows up in reality. One is a legit [email protected] and has collegiate and professional titles the other has no real accomplishments whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I've never seen an issue with his weight, having these bigger / "fatter" guys is a good mix. Umaga, Mark Henry, Keith Lee, Rikishi, Brodus Clay, Yokozuna - I've always loved when guys start to include the weight/size difference in how they make the match play out, doesn't occur so often these days

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,944 Posts
Even if Kevin Owens is chubby he's still athletic and that's good enough for me. It'd be one thing if Kevin was fat and unathletic and just basically gassing out in every match because it would just look sad in his case. But he can clearly go in the ring and has no issues keeping up with other wrestlers in the ring so that's what should be important. His weight only ever seems to be brought up by his detractors who will use any excuse to ridicule him but I think most people are willing to accept him for what he is.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts