Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Monday Rollins said he wanted Owens, Owens could name the time, the place, even the stipulation. Time and place are obviously WrestleMania, what's the stip?

I'd go with Hell in a Cell, makes sense for Owens to name it to keep Rollins' lackeys out of it.

·
Registered
22,951 Posts
I don't know if WWE would go for a HIAC match for what essentially is going to be one of the under card matches on the show compared to some of the other big matches. But the idea of keeping Rollin's crew out does make sense, even though they would find a way win.

Maybe the could do a LMS match or something. Anything where they can use weapons.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'd love a HIAC match here and it makes sense.

But how the hell will they do that in an outdoor stadium? I guess they did that with HHH vs. Taker, did it work successfully? Sorry I wasn't around during that time.

My guess is that KO will pick a "street fight" as that seems 100% like the WWE thing to do. The stipulation will suck.

A HIAC match would be incredible.

One thing: I would think Edge vs. Orton would be a NO-DQ/Street fight, so if thats true, maybe they do something unique with KOvsRollins, i.e. a HIAC.
I'm holding out hope for it (I'm going to WM)!

·
The Babyface of WF
10,970 Posts
Funny because No holds Barred matches tend to be a go to for personal rivalries if they don't feel like making a really big deal about it.

Last Man Standing, Ambulance....nah make it an I Quit match for a change.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if WWE would go for a HIAC match for what essentially is going to be one of the under card matches on the show compared to some of the other big matches. But the idea of keeping Rollin's crew out does make sense, even though they would find a way win.

Maybe the could do a LMS match or something. Anything where they can use weapons.
Yeah, I know what you mean. There are a hell of a lot of matches pretty much set for the card already, not sure they'll have time.

The issue with all the other stipulations - I Quit, Ambulance, Street Fight etc. - is that they give Rollins' buddies every opportunity to interfere. It makes no sense for Owens to pick a stipulation like that.

Maybe they could have a standard cage match, or a shark cage match with the AOP and Murphy suspended above the ring.

But how the hell will they do that in an outdoor stadium? I guess they did that with HHH vs. Taker, did it work successfully? Sorry I wasn't around during that time.

My guess is that KO will pick a "street fight" as that seems 100% like the WWE thing to do. The stipulation will suck.

One thing: I would think Edge vs. Orton would be a NO-DQ/Street fight, so if thats true, maybe they do something unique with KOvsRollins, i.e. a HIAC.
They have a big roof, loads of rigging, TV screens etc. over the ring during WrestleMania anyway, they just suspend it from that. It worked absolutely fine for the Undertaker/HHH match.

·
glock lesnar
468 Posts
They already done a HIAC match so I’m not interested in seeing that stip, however the roles are reversed so it could be interesting. I’d just stick with a street fight or a ladder match for a future title shot.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Last Monday Rollins said he wanted Owens, Owens could name the time, the place, even the stipulation. Time and place are obviously WrestleMania, what's the stip?

I'd go with Hell in a Cell, makes sense for Owens to name it to keep Rollins' lackeys out of it.
Actually KO/Rollins had a HIAC Match in 2016 at that HIAC PPV but they have been doing rematches inside the Cell so with that being said never say never

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
HIAC would be awesome. It's been a while since we've had a HIAC at Mania and to give the honors to two current era superstars would be great.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Win or lose or draw or whatever, KO stops using the fucking Stunner.

·
Registered
22,951 Posts

Hope you enjoy the show.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are a hell of a lot of matches pretty much set for the card already, not sure they'll have time.

The issue with all the other stipulations - I Quit, Ambulance, Street Fight etc. - is that they give Rollins' buddies every opportunity to interfere. It makes no sense for Owens to pick a stipulation like that.

Maybe they could have a standard cage match, or a shark cage match with the AOP and Murphy suspended above the ring.
Don’t get me wrong I’d be all for it. But at best Rollins vs. Owens is like the 6th biggest match on the show. So I just find it hard to think they would be given the HIAC gimmick.

A steel cage is pretty much useless to keeping guys out too. And you probably can’t do a Street Fight because Edge vs. Orton will probably be a match like that.

Watch it be a Lumberjack Match, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts