Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Roman backed out, WWE had the chance to do something special and make an awesome match. They should have had an Owens/Goldberg rematch where Owens gets justice for Goldberg burying the fuck out of him 3 years ago. It would have been a great match with a great result and it would have been a great feel good moment for the fans watching. Goldberg is washed up scum, the fans don't want to see him and they would love to see Kevin Owens beat him. It's a no brainer for a match. KO deserves the match, deserves the title, and deserves the main event. He's been robbed of so many opportunities that it's beyond fucking stupid and I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Instead, they give the opportunity to a gassed up steroid gorilla Braun Strowman who has zero wrestling ability and is one dimensional as fuck. Kevin Owens has more talent in one hand then that one dimensional gorilla has had in his entire career. I hope Wrestlemania 36 completely tanks because this show is once again proof that they never push the right people. Kevin Owens gets sabotaged and buried again and is stuck on the bottom of the card while a black hole of charisma like Drew is main eventing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fucking care because I'm tired of the most deserving person in the company being constantly buried again and again. Kevin Owens is the most buried superstar in WWE history.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,624 Posts
I fucking care because I'm tired of the most deserving person in the company being constantly buried again and again. Kevin Owens is the most buried superstar in WWE history.
KO can't even contend with Seth Rollins on a weekly basis yet you think MOST fans will believe he can beat Goldberg at Wrestlemania?

KO is somewhat mistreated but this is NOT a big match the same as filling in Braun, They both are not good choices.

·
Registered
449 Posts
KO can't even contend with Seth Rollins on a weekly basis yet you think MOST fans will believe he can beat Goldberg at Wrestlemania?

KO is somewhat mistreated but this is NOT a big match the same as filling in Braun, They both are not good choices.
Bruan is the right choice. He’s believable. (Look at KOS booking). He’s charismatic. And he’s over. He’s also a big guy. That the UC is being held by heavyweights is a good move in the right direction away from Cruiserweights.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,624 Posts
Bruan is the right choice. He’s believable. (Look at KOS booking). He’s charismatic. And he’s over. He’s also a big guy. That the UC is being held by heavyweights is a good move in the right direction away from Cruiserweights.
Braun is definitely a candidate only problem is he's not being built for anything noteworthy they really screwed with him losing to Sami Zayn.

Light Heavyweights winning World Titles are fine it's Pro wrestling where legitimacy can be taken as a grain of salt as long as those smaller guys have the ability to pull off performances and Mic Talent to carry a Main Event attraction on the show.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,246 Posts
Owens already has a marquee match for WM.

KO fans are trying to take the mantle of WOAT fanbase from the Rollins fans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts