Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin Owens did not attend today's WWE RAW taping at the Performance Center in Orlando, according to Fightful Select.
Owens reportedly communicated to the company that he would not be at the next RAW taping after the positive COVID-19 test by a developmental trainee was revealed on Monday night.
It was said that WWE officials did not try and pressure Owens into attending the taping, and there were no issues with Owens choosing not to work, at least on the surface of the situation. People in WWE also noted that there was no heat on Owens that they had heard of, and it was said that he expressed his decision respectfully.

WWE is hoping to have Owens back by the next set of tapings, but his participation at the next taping has not been confirmed.
Owens worked Monday's RAW and defeated Angel Garza.
As we've noted, WWE officials made it clear months ago that talents could take time away if they felt uncomfortable with working during the coronavirus pandemic, and if they did then they would not be punished for the decision.
Stay tuned for updates.
Source: Kevin Owens Reportedly Misses WWE TV Tapings Due To COVID-19 Concerns - Wrestling Inc.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,211 Posts
Perfectly understandable as he has a family to take care of probably doesn't want to risk it.

Reactions: Whoanma

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
They said no one would be punished by their decisions. But somewhere in the back of Vince´s mind I don´t think he sees Owens as someone he can trust.
He won´t do Saudia tours, and he stays at home because of a potential Covid.
..Maybe this is why he´s fighting (and losing) matches at US title level.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
They said no one would be punished by their decisions. But somewhere in the back of Vince´s mind I don´t think he sees Owens as someone he can trust.
I honestly hope that IS the case with both Owens and Zayn. two outspoken, entitled dorks who complain and think they're god's gift to wrestling industry when really, they're completely expendable. after they end up leaving the WWE and going to AEW, they will no doubt be all over the dirt sheets in interviews complaining about how badly they were treated and how bad of a company WWE is to work for. I wouldn't trust them either if I was Vince.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
He is trips boy, I think still triple h sees him as a guy who can elevate his other pet projects as owens is a good in his prime worker..may it a face or a heel, raw smackdown or even nxt..

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I like how we are taking any of this info as true. Look at the source.

Yes, but by all means. Believe that a private business matter between Owens and Vince is now public knowledge. LOL

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Owens has entertained me but shitting on a US Military member because he opposes his politics is bullshit. Especially considering he is from a different Country yet deems it fine to use this Country to make a living for his family.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I can take or leave K.O. as a performer but he can be entertaining at times and has some good brawls. Hopefully he is back next week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts