1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Cena most likely, he has to bury the Young ones first

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Both will of course. Cena might first dibs but that's WWE for you when it comes to monster heels. Lesnar returns to WWE first PPV what do they do feed him to Cena. Wyatt one of the best heels in WWE for a few years what do they do feed him to Cena.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Fuck NXT must have just ended. Here comes all the NXT is awsome, midget wrestling is awsome, and triple h is fuckin god wait til he takes over the main show comments/threads.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Kevin Owens is 6'1 265lbs, how is he a midget?
Owens is not a midget. I watched tonight and had seen Sin Cara looking like an absolute monster compared to the others in his match. Can you please get me the weights and heights of the other 3 wrestlers involved in that match? I have no idea who they are or I'd search myself. Thank you.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,810 Posts
Owens is not a midget. I watched tonight and had seen Sin Cara looking like an absolute monster compared to the others in his match. Can you please get me the weights and heights of the other 3 wrestlers involved in that match? I have no idea who they are or I'd search myself. Thank you.
Not sure, try wikipedia, but Kalisto is small, maybe 5'6? He's like Rey height.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.