Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

From #KillSteenKill to #FightOwensFight, Kevin has had a very successful career. He performed for several promotions before coming to WWE, such as ROH, PWG & CZW.

1x NXT champion
2x Intercontinental champion
1x Universal champion (LONGEST REIGNING UNIVERSAL CHAMPION)
3x United States champion

More to come..

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,965 Posts
Re: The Prizefigher Kevin Owens Thread

I'm actually interested in seeing how they build up Kevin Owens's feud with Shane McMahon, and also how Sami Zayn will play a role into it. They've been giving him plenty of TV time recently, so I'm glad to see that they still value Owens highly on Smackdown :)

·
Guitar tech for Elias
875 Posts

Nice thread brother. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time here. KO is definitely one of my favorite characters in wrestling.

He's just so damn comical and believable

·
Guitar tech for Elias
875 Posts

·
Registered
24,457 Posts

Really looking forward to the eventual Owens/Shane in brawl, probably inside Hell in a Cell. And knowing both of them......

One of them is taking a huge bump.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

:eek:wens3

Big Kev has been my dude since I started watching PWG in 2013 and he cut this promo where he was funny as hell but also came off like the most dangerous dude in the world. I started watching ROH again and his feud with the now deceased El Generico :mj2 blew my mind and made me a fan for life. I never thought in a million years he would get singed by WWE, Let alone become the superstar he is now, but I'm SO fucking glad he did. When he won the Universal title I had tears in my eyes that's how big and surreal it was to me. He's going to go down as one of the all time greats and I couldn't be happier for him.

As for the Shane feud, it's been tremendous and I'm sure the Vince segment will be out of this world good.

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

he hasnt been a prize fighter for years imo, needs a strong midcard rivalry in the midcard to reestablish the gimmick
should have stayed on raw

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,965 Posts

I believe this is Kevin Owens's best promo so far. It reminded me of Eddie Guerrero's heel promo in 2005 after turning on Rey Mysterio :eek:

·
Registered
539 Posts

He's one of the most entertaining guys they have. Aside from that, we are KO fans for life after what he did for my daughter. I posted a thread a couple of months back, she's 8 and a huge fan of KO(this kid has attitude for days). I've posted on Twitter about her and her love for KO and Kevin was extremely receptive to those posts. He's retweeted her several times, he responded sending well wishes when she busted her head open and he had autographed toys and an amazing hand written note sent to her seat when we attended MITB. He's not only entertaining to watch on tv but he's a great guy. I'll never be able to thank him enough for making my daughter feel like a million bucks.

·
Registered
24,457 Posts

The pessimistic side of me thinks Owens will barely get a word in with Vince and Vince will just embarrass him.

The optimistic side of me hopes that Owens and Vince can actually go back and forth with each other tonight.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

Kevin Owens got his shot and took it. His segment with Vince was good tonight. It may not have been prime Vince but that somehow made it better. Owens looked like a sadistic heel beating up an old man.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts