Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Why send him to NXT damaged goods? If the idea is to send “stars” there, why embarrass him? It defeats the purpose.

It’s probably true.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I like the idea of KO rallying the NXT troops against The Undisputed Era.

Loved his feud with Cole in PWG, so I'm looking forward to seeing them recapture that magic.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What if it is temporary to get a few additional eyeballs to check out NXT. The casual fan might tune in and enjoy the product. Thus staying long term and KO can go back to Smackdown to finish Shane off

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
This is literally just Kevin working. His literally the Jericho of WWE. They post criptic kayfabe worked shoot stuff for stories all the time

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if we see guys like Cesaro, KO, Sami, etc. make frequent appearances on WWE NXT because the live show on USA Network is going to be a "main roster" show and the 3rd brand in the company.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,400 Posts
K-O could be once or twice on NXT, to play it as part of the storyline and doing some promo for the brand in this moment.
In the very end ... as far we have not seen the new NXT TV show, we don`t know what being there (temporary) means.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
He'd have to be involved with Adam Cole in some way.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
why are yall shocked? they are moving NXT to tv, of course they will send ME stars down to help boost the ratings for awhile.

im making a $10 now that down the line we see a KO's NXT vs Shanes Smackdown at SS or something

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
He can get involved with Adam Cole for a short while if he's heading there.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It would definitely be 100x better than being Shane's b**ch.

Even if its only temporary, Owens in NXT until Royal Rumble would be good. NXT are in need of big names and Owens would instantly be the 2nd top face behind Johnny Gargano and him vs Adam Cole w/ Undisputed Era could be an exciting, fresh feud to kick start this new era for NXT. Add in Cesaro as another former ROH superstar who isn't doing much on main roster and add either Velveteen Dream or Pete Dunne with Johnny Gargano and you have an interesting 4 main unit to face Undisputed Era, if they do War Games again. Hell, if Sami is only being used as Nakamura's mouthpiece, bring him back to NXT and potentially reunite Ohno with Cesaro and you could have a dream 4 man unit of KO, Zayn and Kings of Wrestling. KO vs Cole, Sami vs Strong, and Kings vs Redragon could be excellent feuds for NXT.

·
The EST of NXT
28,840 Posts
Get the fuck outta here, they ain't sending one of their top 3 most over acts to NXT. He's gonna make Shane's life a living hell until Shane agrees to face him in HIAC and when Owens beats him he gets his job back. Owens kills Shane and writes him off. Period. Boom.
You've spent 15 years on this site, and probably 30 overall, watching your favorites get buried, and you STILL have faith in this company to do the right thing? :mase

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
You've spent 15 years on this site, and probably 30 overall, watching your favorites get buried, and you STILL have faith in this company to do the right thing? :mase
Faith to "do the right thing"? What? What is the right thing? Owens getting his job back? That means nothing. Doing the right thing is putting him in the world title scene and making him the world champion, and I KNOW they're not doing that, precisely because I DO learn from history, and I know that the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. There is no right thing happening here.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I could see them sending him back for like a month. Or two weeks or whatever.

NXT is BADLY in need of some fresh talent in the top tier scene.
Cycle the people they already have into the show instead of using guys that haven't been in NXT in years. There is something like a hundred people in in the PC/NXT/UK and you see like 25 of them at most. Get some people on TV who you don't get there now.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I would start watching the fuck out of NXT if that happened. I don't even care if some would look at it as a demotion. The quality and entertainment value would be tremendously better than him staying on the main roster booked the way he is.

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Cycle the people they already have into the show instead of using guys that haven't been in NXT in years. There is something like a hundred people in in the PC/NXT/UK and you see like 25 of them at most. Get some people on TV who you don't get there now.
This is weird to me. Why are so few of them getting TV time?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
This is weird to me. Why are so few of them getting TV time?
I mean not everyone is ready(for TV) but they just don't have the time on the shows to feature all of them that are. That's without taking into consideration that some people are people that there is either no intention of featuring now or in the immediate future maybe ever. It's much like guys who don't get on the main shows.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Owens will be back on SD before the end of October, he's scheduled for the Australian tour, they announced his match AFTER he got "fired" last week :lol

Reactions: Kratosx23
21 - 37 of 37 Posts