Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They form an interesting dynamic, I'm thinking semi-comedy semi-serious tag team as both Jericho and Owens excel at both, they're also excellent wrestlers so they should have consistently good to great matches and they'd also be a great addition to the WWE tag team arsenal. They'd have great matches with New Day, the Wyatts, Enzo & Cass, Usos, The Club ... etc so what do u think guys?

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
The tag team division is fine as it is... I'd much rather Owens and Jericho do their thing on their own.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I'd much rather see them feud. Might be a nice little heel vs. heel match for Summerslam.

·
Registered
982 Posts
They are Main-Eventers for the WWE, in the top 5 heels. If they take them out, they wouldn't have a lot of other heels left...

With that said, I would enjoy a tag team between them in the future, they have great chemistry and the segments between them and The New Day or " The Realest " would be really entertaining ( and the matches too )

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,976 Posts
I made this thread like a week ago, if they don't have anything for either of the two post brand split and they're on the same brand then do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts