1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Seriously, who's admonishing, belittling, and talking down to people for wearing a mask? All I'm seeing is the complete opposite. The attacking of people who are not wearing masks is all I see.

But whatever, listen to everything Owen's is telling you. That's the rule don't you know. When a "celebrity" using their "fame" and is an apparent SJW, they only tell 100% truth/facts. 🤨 Yes, by all means Listen to the guy that admonished and belittled a Marine because he didn't like who that person supported and the country he loved and risked his life/fought for.

·
Registered
632 Posts
If you look to pro wrestlers for political, moral or public health advice, from whichever viewpoint they have, you may want to think about looking elsewhere. They are great at pretending to fight people but not necessarily anything else.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,804 Posts
Aw, shit! Kevin Owens lost a family member?? :eek:

My sincere condolences to him and his family :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kevin Owens is a coward, you didn’t lose a family member to covid which is a hoax

Masks are for cowards
Your an idiot that should be ashamed of your behaviour, I lost 2 family members one of which had just turned 18 to covid.
I would genuinely love to meet you and see if you would say it's a hoax and I'm a coward to my face.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Kevin
Belittling someone for wearing a mask is just insane to me.
Your an idiot that should be ashamed of your behaviour, I lost 2 family members one of which had just turned 18 to covid.
I would genuinely love to meet you and see if you would say it's a hoax and I'm a coward to my face.
Nice name calling and I definitely would say it to your face because I’m not a coward. They label anything as Covid to make money.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,198 Posts
Kevin

Nice name calling and I definitely would say it to your face because I’m not a coward. They label anything as Covid to make money.
Aren't you the guy who's said about 10 different times that you're done with wrestling?

You have zero credibility, kid.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kevin

Fair play you've just won the gimp of the day accolade. I delete Twitter to steer clear of shit for brains idiots and come across comments like this.

That's like someone saying "Kobe's death is a hoax and he's living on one of Richard Brandon's private islands smoking Cubans with Tupac."

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
Fair play you've just won the gimp of the day accolade. I delete Twitter to steer clear of shit for brains idiots and come across comments like this.

That's like someone saying "Kobe's death is a hoax and he's living on one of Richard Brandon's private islands smoking Cubans with Tupac."
I know I'm going to be crucified for saying this...

With Kobe Bryant, I could not believe that every media outlet, even media worldwide, falling over themselves, grieving with the people they're talking to, like he was Jesus Christ himself. He was a basketball player. A very rich basketball player. Yes, he grew and became more of a man later in life, devoted and dedicated to his family, but other than being a rich basketball player, strip that all away, he's no more important than the next guy is. You can't pick and choose what "celebrity" you think you and everyone else should listen to. They had what, about 5 weeks of Kobe coverage, with tributes, dedications and memorials 24/7? I hate to see the day when Michael Jordan passes away?!

EDIT:
As for Steen's appeal, you can either take it or leave it, that's your decision. But for some to call him a pussy, wimp, or blow-hard just for expressing that opinion (especially with his father-in-law passing away), you had better count your blessings, it doesn't happen to someone you know and/or love. The guilt you would/should feel at that moment, must be permanently etched into your brain for the rest of your life to ponder. Maybe you could even tell your own kids or grand-kids about it one day? Wouldn't that be nice?!

·
Premium Member
17,073 Posts
Seriously, who's admonishing, belittling, and talking down to people for wearing a mask? All I'm seeing is the complete opposite. The attacking of people who are not wearing masks is all I see.

But whatever, listen to everything Owen's is telling you. That's the rule don't you know. When a "celebrity" using their "fame" and is an apparent SJW, they only tell 100% truth/facts. 🤨 Yes, by all means Listen to the guy that admonished and belittled a Marine because he didn't like who that person supported and the country he loved and risked his life/fought for.
There's tons of rednecks on facebook arguing it daily. Low Ki made a post about it and got slammed, not that he would care. @MoxAsylum is calling people cowards for some reason. There's at least a dozen videos of some angry lady screaming about being uncomfortable in a mask uploaded by regular citizens, daily. If you really haven't seen many things, I could grab you at least 5 memes people are making, insulting the idea of wearing a mask, from Facebook. If I'm still friends with them.

Also, celebrities have the same rights as you and I do in voicing our opinions. You can not like the opinion (which you started to voice in your second thought), but thinking he shouldn't be allowed to voice it because of his status is against the 1st amendment.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
There's tons of rednecks on facebook arguing it daily. Low Ki made a post about it and got slammed, not that he would care. @MoxAsylum is calling people cowards for some reason. There's at least a dozen videos of some angry lady screaming about being uncomfortable in a mask uploaded by regular citizens, daily. If you really haven't seen many things, I could grab you at least 5 memes people are making, insulting the idea of wearing a mask, from Facebook. If I'm still friends with them.

Also, celebrities have the same rights as you and I do in voicing our opinions. You can not like the opinion (which you started to voice in your second thought), but thinking he shouldn't be allowed to voice it because of his status is against the 1st amendment.
Well actually not sure what you're going on about 1st amendment and right to voice an opinion. I said absolutely zero about people saying speaking their mind. Just don't distort the facts. Just because Ownen's claims something, doesn't make it so. People aren't admonishing, belittling, and talking down to people who wear masks. The few crazy nuts yelling on social media ... yeah nobody is even paying attention to them. Their voice are not heard. They have zero outreach and zero "pull". Owen's is a type of guy that wants to tell you how to run your life. Clear and simple. He's using his "fame" to belittle you if you don't follow his rules. His calling out a fellow coworker to try and shame him for doing nothing more than talking about himself was terrible and uncalled for. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it made the locker room.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kevin

Sure you would, your nothing more than an internet hardman who says controversial things online and trolls people because you know you will never meet them in real life, it's sad and I pity you.
I just hope no one listens to your "hoax" claim and then suffers a loss of life due to it.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts