Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched TNA for the first time in a long time, and I was shocked at how good Nash looked. He's not flabby like a lot of the older guys, and i think he actually looks like a badass with the gray hair. I don't know how he has been in the ring or on the mic, but I just thought I'd say I don't mind still seeing him around.

And on a related note; Flair is still amazing on the mic. I would easily put him in the top 5 out of either company. He's just absolutely gold.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
He reminds me of Patrick Swayzes buddy in Road House.

EDIT: I just looked it up and hes called Wade Garrett. Now why does that sound familiar?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah, this is semi homo-erotic, but I'm not bothered by it. Kevin Nash is looking damn good. I don't know if he's on steroids or what, but his arms are admirable. Grey works for some guys and he's one of them. He looks like a super villain.

·
Registered
182 Posts
dan_marino
I watched TNA for the first time in a long time, and I was shocked at how good Nash looked. He's not flabby like a lot of the older guys, and i think he actually looks like a badass with the gray hair. I don't know how he has been in the ring or on the mic, but I just thought I'd say I don't mind still seeing him around.
Nash is the Man. He is having some problems in TNA now...which iam worried about.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Nash and Flair FTW!

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
He can't really wrestle though, he didn't even change into his wrestling gear for the battle royal.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
All of the following are from Kevin Nash's twitter account.

RealKevinNash 4 days left and I'm done ,hope you that enjouyed me and are left happy .I always did my best with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye.

RealKevinNash no WWE

RealKevinNash 2 my fans thank you I love you. 2 my haters thank you you always made me push harder

RealKevinNash Time to be a husban and dad this part of my life is over.If I'm woprth nothing than I need to stay at home. Thanks TNA 4 letting me go
Real or a Work?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Definately a work. He just said in a interview a couple weeks ago that he had no plans on retiring soon and even said that if he gets injured again he would go to rehab and make another return. He's gonna play a part in where ever this "they" storyline is headed.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i hope it is a work cus i like him... i hope its not a work cus i dont want him to start turning into matt hardyV2.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I love Nash but...standing still he looks great, it's when he moves you notice how frail he is from the waist down...just watch him walk down the ramp to the ring...but he does look great just posing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts