Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Would love to see Nash back in the WWE for the lolz. Either he comes in the Rumble and powerbombs a few vanilla midgets before getting eliminated and pulling a few hammys

or

He pulls another quad off while hobbling through the curtain and falls over while his music plays, and he can't even make it to the ring.

Either way it's win win.

Or would love to see the WWE hype his return at the rumble to the max, play some Big Daddy Cool and Big Sexy clips, talk about his domination of the 94 rumble...

and then just have Hornswaggle or Santino come out dressed as him.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No Nash return...not because i dont like the guy (although i dont care for him). But hes the past and with the pushes recently i back the future. There is a lack of TV time for the rosters already without Nash taking it up. His best days are behind him, only was i would maybe like to see him is in a body guard role or manager. He could do a similar Micheals thing.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hes not can be serious.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Hell yeah, i still want the first NWO Storyline in WWE, it has never happend before anywhere and if not now that Nash is 71 Years old, when then?

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
i think Nash should get one more run in the WWE they are the company that made Nash a star and his departure from TNA was lame he just left and said he wouldnt be joining Immortal and walked off. But it would be interesting to see Nash just show up at the rumble

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Just retire already!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I love Nash and respect the hell out of the career he's had and what he's brought to the business, but dude is old, and people with no knees shouldn't even LOOK at a ring, much less think about going back into one.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
he's obviously kidding, I would like to see him back as a commentator/manager

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

·
✔
21,671 Posts
:no: at the haters.. Nash > 80% of the WWE's roster especially the FCW clones. In fact I find Nash being in the WWE to be a lot less harmful than him being in TNA. TNA's youth are actually somewhat interesting to me and much more skilled than the spot that Nash would be "stealing" from some boring FCW clone hacks like Kofi Kingston or Ted DiBiase.
This.

If Nash turned up at the rumble, I'd watch WWE. Now, it's boring as batshit.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts