Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Are you serious? Nash looks good for his age.
Until you see him move, then he looks like shit. Anyway, this is clearly Nash kidding around, there's no way Vince would seriously consider letting him win the Rumble and he (Kevin) would have to be insane to think there was a chance of that happening. Having said that, they often have a token legend in the Rumble and Nash is a better choice than some of the previous ones (Jimmy Snuka and Honky Tonk Man spring to mind)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
two words Kev...Youth Movement

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
Nash should come back for the old man's gimmick battle royal at Mania...

In all seriousness, he isn't in good enough shape to actually wrestle even a limited schedule. He can work the mic very well though, so commentating might be a possibility.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
:no: at the haters.. Nash > 80% of the WWE's roster especially the FCW clones. In fact I find Nash being in the WWE to be a lot less harmful than him being in TNA. TNA's youth are actually somewhat interesting to me and much more skilled than the spot that Nash would be "stealing" from some boring FCW clone hacks like Kofi Kingston or Ted DiBiase.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
:no: at the haters.. Nash > 80% of the WWE's roster especially the FCW clones. In fact I find Nash being in the WWE to be a lot less harmful than him being in TNA. TNA's youth are actually somewhat interesting to me and much more skilled than the spot that Nash would be "stealing" from some boring FCW clone hacks like Kofi Kingston or Ted DiBiase.
At the end of the day, those guys (for however boring they may be) are better for the company because they're younger. Is Nash more charismatic than 80 (maybe more) percent of the young guys? It's possible. But he's 50.

Me and Paul Heyman have something in common: when it comes to Sports and Entertainment, I'm unapologetically ageist.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It would be good to see him back in WWE tbf, he could make a few appearances like the Royal Rumble. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a manager of one of the younger guys or in a commentator role to take over from King.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
At the end of the day, those guys (for however boring they may be) are better for the company because they're younger. Is Nash more charismatic than 80 (maybe more) percent of the young guys? It's possible. But he's 50.

Me and Paul Heyman have something in common: when it comes to Sports and Entertainment, I'm unapologetically ageist.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter for the company. The WWE has a monopoly on the industry no matter what and it isn't going to be in any trouble if they use Nash instead of one of the boring guys. As soon as Nash retires they'll just shove another FCW clone down your throat anyway.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I wouldn't be completely against a Nash return. He can still go in the ring. I would just hope the Grey Wolf would die his hair though.

A one-night return, a la Rob Van Dam at the Rumble could be cool. Or even a Wrestlemania program with a young wrestler could work if he left after WM 27.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts