Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with old wrestlers wanting to return just lately?

http://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

RealKevinNash
Vince let me in the Rumble if I win i get taker at mania.If I lose I'll join the kiss your ass club the next raw................DEAL?
5 hours ago

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he's a contender to be inducted into the Hall of Fame if it is indeed WCW centric.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lol Big Daddy Cool Diesel already fell to Taker at Mania
But I'm all for Big Kev to come back in some way

·
Administrator
33,726 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing him come back for 1 night only in the rumble as other have in the past, hell I'd be quite happy if they made him the GM since he's a good talker. Also if they do decide to go WCW themed at the HOF putting him and Scott Hall in as the NWO wouldn't be a bad idea if they can't get Sting or Goldberg.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'd take Chet Lemon over The King anyday.

Reactions: Chismo

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
So Royal Rumble returns this year look to be Kevin Nash, Undertaker, Triple H, Christian, Matt Hardy V9, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels and probably all other 22 competitors as well. :lmao

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Big Sexy - The King Of Twitter

Reactions: Omega Creed

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
He's great on the mic, assuming WWE has an interest in him, he could be a commentator (ala JBL or Foley) or could end up as the RAW GM. However, as an in-ring performer, his days are gone unless it is for one match only (WM27).

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Wouldnt be against him being in the rumble. Ive always liked letting myself think the rumble is the only unscripted part of Wrestling and all the guys in it actually have a chance of winning. Ahh how i miss being a mark.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
bring him back just for the lulz.

all the return entrants would just kill any and all enthusiasm.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I certainly wouldn't say no to a one night only return at the Rumble. That's only if it leads into Chet Lemon replacing that bore known as Jerry Lawler on Raw commentary full-time.

Cole + Nash = BIG WIN!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts