Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Why are the fans doing it to him??
Its like they dont take him seriously at all.

He is part of the main event Storyline & people treating him like a joke WTF?

Even when he revealed that it was him who sent the text, important part of the storyline, people are throwing the "what?" chants.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Fans are stupid.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Of course they don't take him seriously, his promos suck, he's old and how the fuck do you expect the fans to act shocked when he says he SENT IT TO HIMSELF? They could have done something completely different and shocking, and then we discover that Nash SENT IT TO HIMSELF? Where's the drama in that? That was a huge fucking letdown, that's why the crowd didn't react. Bringing Kevin Nash into this so early and giving him such an important role was really, really fucking dumb.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
^ TBH, I think the Crowd wouldn't react even if the payoff for "who sent the text" would've been good. The Crowd SUCKED ASS at times. Not Richmond, VA level but it wasn't much better.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
It's not that fans are stupid, we just don't care about Nash. Even IF he is in the ME. He doesn't deserve to be there, he adds nothing, why SHOULD he respected in this angle? Why should he even be here?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Because half the fans don't have a clue who he is. And half of the fans who do know, don't care about him. I understand that they're trying to do a Kliq type thing, but it would've been better if they had gotten a younger guy to stick Punk. Wade Barrett would've been perfect for it, especially after their issues during the Nexus storyline.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
makes me wish that chant was never invented, gets annoying.

It's not that fans are stupid, we just don't care about Nash. Even IF he is in the ME. He doesn't deserve to be there, he adds nothing, why SHOULD he respected in this angle? Why should he even be here?
i care, damnit.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
^ TBH, I think the Crowd wouldn't react even if the payoff for "who sent the text" would've been good. The Crowd SUCKED ASS at times. Not Richmond, VA level but it wasn't much better.
I do agree that the crowd sucked, as do most crowds nowadays, but I don't think they could get a reaction off of THAT bullshit wherever they went.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'm with the people who say to blame Austin. It doesn't help that Nash speaks in the most convenient way possible for people chanting that.
Sadly, the stupid "What?" chant wasn't even as cringe worthy as Nash's mic work last night. I felt tempted to What him at one point.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts