Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- You may remember a few months back where Kevin Nash made some negative comments against Wade Barrett and Nexus during an interview he did with Sean Waltman. According to Nash, he was working an angle of his own the whole time. Nash wrote on Twitter:

"I watched WWE product. Knew I could draw $ with Wade. Said whatever I could to instill interest. Amazing, I talked all that shit.

And of the 40 guys in the RR, the one person I disrespected the most was the one that eliminated me was Wade. Poetic Justice. God I love it." - source NoDQ.com

LOL i have never seen someone backtrack so much in my life

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Kevin Nash spoke about Wade Barrett? When was this and, more importantly, why the fuck would I give a shit about anything he has to say?

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
What a two-face.
Well he is the highest drawing WCW and WWF World champions in the history of the industry. Don't believe me? Ask Kevin Nash, he'll show you the concrete proof.

·
Registered
534 Posts
ugh if wwe gives this guy any authority he'll probarly try to end the undertakers streak >.<
Not with the Undertaker having a degree of creative control over his character on his contract.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Nash is a bum. He was fucking blazed in that interview. Said Barret can't work as a big guy and challenged him to a shoot fight. lmao

He prob saw the sheer size of Barret in person and graveled at his feet.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Nash is a bum. He was fucking blazed in that interview. Said Barret can't work as a big guy and challenged him to a shoot fight. lmao

He prob saw the sheer size of Barret in person and graveled at his feet.
He also said he'd fuck Barrett's wife. I saw all the shoot interview he and Waltman did last night, and I got to admit, He's certainly right about what he said about Sheamus, and I'm a Sheamus fan.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nash looked a little drunk in that interview along with X-Pac in which he insulted Barrett. But in any case, it's nice to see that it didn't go unnoticed by WWE and had Wade eliminate him from the Rumble. Hopefully they can just be men, have a laugh about it all in the locker room and diffuse the situation.

But Barrett wasn't the only one he had a go at in the interview. I wonder if they will let Sheamus get some kind of retribution against him on screen as well.

About Nash having more authority - from his recent barrage of blog posts, interviews and twittering, it seems as if he's just happy to be back at WWE. I get the feeling that within him he is secretly hoping for another short title run, but we all know that isn't going to happen. WWE is a machine and as big a star as he is, if creative are going to commit to the Youth Movement then Diesel will just have to accept it as it is. Especially if he wants to end his career with the promotion that made him into a star, with some semblance of respect.

Oh and regarding Undertaker - he does want his streak to end. I doubt Vinnie Mac would let it happen though. In my opinion the only people to end it are either Kane (but that looks unlikely as Kane vs Taker has been done to death, no pun intended) or some rising heel star like Barrett who would get enormous heat and would mark the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. Even if the rumours about Stinger as a possible WM opponent for the Deadman are true, there will still be plenty of that time between the conclusion of that feud and the beginning of one with Cena in preparation for WM 28 in which he can have a programme with Barrett to put him over.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
EDIT:

I could watch that clip a thousand times and it never get's old, I could see how Nash was "angleing" talking shit about the two guys with the rocket up their ass and most likely are going to be the next big deals in the company (Wade Barrett and Sheamus)

It's not like he was shooting on Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes because those two bland assholes couldn't draw flies if you rolled them in shit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts