Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Punk's character is in a limbo right now, he has no where to go, no one to feud with coz HHH is busy with COO/locker room Storyline & Cena is busy feuding with Del rio.

So i think Kevin Nash should return now so that Punk can feud with him. This way Punk can hold on to this "Anti-hero" character for a while until HHH-Punk feud can resume later (maybe WM?) imo.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
615 Posts
By teaming with Triple H, Punk will get more over with the fans. I wouldnt say he is in limbo either, he is being built up to be a top face in the company and to do that he cant really feud with Triple H while he is a face too. I dont wanna see Nash compete and I wouldnt have brought him back but they did so he will probably face him at some point. I know Punk fans get frustrated but they cant just give him the WWE title and he becomes the top guy it takes time.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Obviously, if they bring back Nash it will have something to do with Punk. But, honestly, I don't want to see anything with Punk vs Nash. They brought out the worst in each other.

Punk just needs to start his feud with Miz sometime soon.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I don't ever want to see Nash wrestle in a WWE ring as long as I live.

I respect him as a legend, but just like every other RETIRED legend, make a shocking appearance, endear us a little, then get the hell out.

Right now, Punk feuding with Nash instead of John Cena is a complete step down. That's right, I'm saying John Cena is a bigger star than Nash. You'd have to be out of your damn mind not to see that Punk not feuding with Cena is a crime already.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Kevin Nash is entertaining in that he's a legend. In the ring though... the guy sorta rambles on the mic and he can't wrestle anymore. If he can't speak and can't wrestle, that leaves him folding his arms while he stares at the ring and slowly, briskly thinks of a way to get there without having to run.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,747 Posts
I think teaming Punk with HHH right now is the right move to establish Punk as a top guy. I agree with the other posters that have said Nash and Punk kind of brought out the worst in eachother.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Obviously, if they bring back Nash it will have something to do with Punk. But, honestly, I don't want to see anything with Punk vs Nash. They brought out the worst in each other.

Punk just needs to start his feud with Miz sometime soon.
How does a feud with the miz gonna help Punk? none of these two are big stars yet.

The fued wont draw, Vince wont go for it imo.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
I really only want to see Kevin Nash back if he brings Alex Shelley with him. Other than that, not so much. I guess I just don't see what anyone would have to gain from a Nash/Punk feud, especially after the brief interactions we've seen.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
I really only want to see Kevin Nash back if he brings Alex Shelley with him. Other than that, not so much. I guess I just don't see what anyone would have to gain from a Nash/Punk feud, especially after the brief interactions we've seen.
Who is Alex Shelley?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Who is Alex Shelley?
TNA Superstar. Ridiculous talent. One of the world-famous Motor City Machine Guns.

I hope that was a troll question.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Nash i'd like to see feud w/ Punk is the smarmy, edgy Nash that cut that promo in nWo talking about "Where I come from, which aint too far from here, the South side of Detroit!".

But unfortunately that was eons ago. Best to stick to an out of ring 'enforcer' role now.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
He did return at NoC and it went totally unnoticed by HHH and co despite him clocking him with the sledgehammer. They seems to have forgot about him since. That wins the most Random moment in the closing of that match.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts