Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
Nash can barely walk. I don't think it'd be a good idea for him to Jack-Knife anyone. He might blow his quad again.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
First Goldberg now Nash? Jesus fucking christ fpalm

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
@Dunmer

I'd love if he returned with a TNA-like character with more freedom on the mic. He's nothing special in those scripted WWE promos but when he can do his own stuff he excels, especially at comedy segments which he just dominates. Also there's a rumor that hanging around with Kevin Nash makes you grow so I'd pair him with the shorter guys to turn them into Giants overtime.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Unless this results in another funny text from Punk's little sister being read out on air, I have no interest.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I was always a Kevin Nash fan but his last run in WWE was awful.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
@Dunmer

I'd love if he returned with a TNA-like character with more freedom on the mic. He's nothing special in those scripted WWE promos but when he can do his own stuff he excels, especially at comedy segments which he just dominates. Also there's a rumor that hanging around with Kevin Nash makes you grow so I'd pair him with the shorter guys to turn them into Giants overtime.
Yeah. WWE have some great young talent that they could pair up with Nash like TNA did with the X-Division. Would be make for some awesome tv if done right. Bring back the cruiserweight division, and make Nash the GM and commentator for that division. Vince will finally be able to win some Emmys.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
1 - 20 of 166 Posts