Wrestling Forum banner

Kevin Nash goes off on Roddy Piper on Twitter

25557 Views 151 Replies 96 Participants Last post by  Kemil22
@R_Roddy_Piper Your a bitch and a liar. I had respect for you but no more.i smacked your bitch ass to the grown.Never come around me cunt
Not shooting an angle. Have had his tweets sent to me . Can't take the high road with a bitch.wanted to give respect now deal with me.
Hot Rod can have me on his pod cast . It's that easy.
Done talking about HOT ROD will wait for his response. Be an ass hole on my page my team will block you I won't read it sorry.
Was his podcast hacked.This dude knows he's off my radar my boys aren't.
@R_Roddy_Piper Want to play this game thur or follow me for a way out
Sorry I tell the truth.you got bitches slapped. See you in Moline!
@R_Roddy_Piper Do you respond when a man says your a liar and a cunt? Or go on in your fantasy world? Don't stand within 10ft of me bitch
Love when assholes say it's the red wine .Anger keeps one awake red wine dulls anger.I heard his podcast, pay the [email protected]_Roddy_Piper
@TheRealXPac @R_Roddy_Piper The bitch said he leg dove and threw out of the locker room the night I bitch slapped him
@R_Roddy_Piper set it up .Follow me we'll exchange numbers . There's a whole lot more for you to worry about on Twitter than bad LANGUAGE
He seems pretty angry...
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

· Banned
1,681 Posts
what started this? I remember a story back from 1997 in WCW in a backstage fight between Big Kev and Hot Rod after a match.

· Registered
92 Posts
You never hear Nash getting into heat with guys like Taker, Sid, Big Show, Goldberg, Batista etc it's always with guys 6'1 and under.
It was pretty cool how he challenged Warrior to a fight and Warrior said that it had to be for $1,000,000 and that if Nash was serious, he wanted ample time to train properly. Basically, Warrior was saying "You're full of shit, but if you're serious, I'm going to train hard and kick your ass."

Nash needs to grow up. Really.

· Registered
23,570 Posts
Okay so apparently what's happened here is

*Roddy has spoken about (maybe on his podcast) and incident involving a backstage fight between himself and Nash.

*Nash feels that Piper has lied about the specifics of the incident, so he's starting going off on one on twitter.

*Piper hasn't responded.

*X-Pac has backed up Nash's claims that things went down different to how Piper said, whilst saying he loves Piper.

· Banned
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay so apparently what's happened here is

*Roddy has spoken about (maybe on his podcast) and incident involving a backstage fight between himself and Nash.

*Nash feels that Piper has lied about the specifics of the incident, so he's starting going off on one on twitter.

*Piper hasn't responded.

*X-Pac has backed up Nash's claims that things went down different to how Piper said, whilst saying he loves Piper.
By reading his tweets. It sounds like you're right.

· Banned
8,158 Posts
Nash apparently bitch slapped Piper before in a shoot fight.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.