Wrestling Forum banner

Kevin Nash clarifies WWE status, says next appearance will be a "surprise"

6117 34
http://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

Kevin Nash
I'm back in the WWE family. Last time you saw me was a surprise, correct? The next time you see me will be just as much of one. Right?
13 hours ago

Kevin Nash
I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 yrears, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me.
12 hours ago
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Goody?

Eh, not really.

Is this why Barret is being jobbed to Big Show?

· Registered
1,604 Posts
id love to see Barrett vs Nash at Mania especially after the infamous youtube video he and pac made.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I hope they will give him an appropriate role and put him in some main events, he isn't young but he has charisma and he surely deserves it.
Main Event? Fuck no. But he needs to be the Raw GM.

· Registered
31 Posts
Looks to me like a DX reunion. HHH vs Taker at Mania will be the night of the 'surprise' I could see the new DX being HHH Nash HBK [maybe as GM?] and possibly Chyna/Road Dogg/X-Pac etc. Hm.. With the long running Nexus storyline, the vets of DX will look to do the usual, and one-up the new guys.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
he comes out at Mania and screws Taker out of the 19th win!
I refuse to have any member of the Kliq be involved in the defeat of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in any way, shape, or form.

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Meh I wouldn't read too much into it

5 years will be a lot of cameos from the legendary status, he got a decent reaction at the rumble and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind him taking part in some capacity but yeah until confirmed I guess we'll just watch this space, or one which isn't just twitter.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.