Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Not really, I'd rather have Nash in a manager role than as backstage authority. Vicky is doing a fine job and so is Teddy when he is on screen, no need to replace either of them really and someone with the intimadating height and mic skills Nash has would be wasted as a GM.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'd be happy with anything as long as its not wrestling regularly.
This. I'm even fine with him wrestling a match once in a while. I still think he can go, just not every week. But he's great on the mic, and I think he'd be a great choice for the Raw GM. As in, he's a choice that would actually make sense, even at this point. Maybe the only choice that would still make sense.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Hell yeah. It would give Diesel some TV time, mic time, and he wouldn't have to get in the ring. We get the best of both world from Diesel. I wouldn't mind it at all.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Nash is SO good on the mic that he's invaluable in any non-wrestling role. Manager, bodyguard, announcer, authority figure...doesn't matter. Nash was probably brought back precisely because of his versatility as a performer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.