Wrestling Forum banner

Kevin Nash and Wade Barrett

11906 Views 42 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  BornBad
I'm sure you've all seen the footage a while back of Kevin Nash and Shawn Waltman shooting on Wade Barrett in really pathetic and crude ways. Kevin in particular said some pretty messed up shit about Barrett's wife and that he'll beat her up. Here's the footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xh7KWk2Od8

If Nash really is back, then do you see a future feud between the two with a lot less kayfabe much like they did with Edge and Matt Hardy? Or is this just not gonna get addressed at all?
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
If it was in TNA it would definitely happen.
But it won't happen in WWE. And nor should it.
Why does he hate him so much anyways?

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably no feud. Just Nash being a prick. If I recall, he tried to claim it was a work, but that's a load of crap.
Exactly. Of course it was. Kevin Nash and all those guys are just assholes. I'm just trying to figure out how WWE's gonna be able to keep the piece between those 2. Because if I was Barrett, I'd be super pissed at Nash for saying some shit like that about my wife for no fucking reason.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
Probably no feud. Just Nash being a prick. If I recall, he tried to claim it was a work, but that's a load of crap.
I can't give you rep cause I've given out too much today.
But I'll just tell you that I'm marking for your avatar of Doug! :D

· Registered
910 Posts
If this feud were to happen over that subject and that video, Barrett would automatically be the face. And he would suck as a face. Everything about him screams heel. so no.

· Registered
504 Posts
i would hope not. nash is one of the most ovearrated peices of shit in this buisness. nobody wants to see him wrestle.
Bingo. I am so glad HBK and Triple H were locked into WWE and never made the jump to WCW. (well it would have been back to WCW for Hunter) It's amazing to see how three guys I loved as a little kid turned out to be three of the biggest pieces of trash in wrestling. Granted Nash had his time being as far at the top as one could come, but Waltman Nash and Hall just need to learn being assholes has gotten them no where for almost ten years now.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Well that was dumb. "Am I kidding? Am I not?"

I don't care. Go away. I don't want to hear about you making Barrett's wife cum, I don't want to watch you wrestle - the only thing I want to see you do is leave. But of course these DVD crews will happily pay him to film him getting wasted.

· Registered
865 Posts
i think they're all assholes but speaking of hall, in jericho's book, he says he always thought hall was a good person deep down and misunderstood....
This is my feeling as well...Joining up with the kilq shot hall to superstar (top 20 of alltime) status....But i wish he would have gained that stardom alongside hennig more than anyone.they were best buds, but the kilq, i fell, made hall into an asshole as well

laziest post ive ever written btw ahaha

· Registered
1,802 Posts
i think they're all assholes but speaking of hall, in jericho's book, he says he always thought hall was a good person deep down and misunderstood....
This is my feeling as well...Joining up with the kilq shot hall to superstar (top 20 of alltime) status....But i wish he would have gained that stardom alongside hennig more than anyone.they were best buds, but the kilq, i fell, made hall into an asshole as well

laziest post ive ever written btw ahaha
Hall has a very sarcastic sense of homour. I think a lot of people misunderstand him and take it in a offensive way. He's a good guy really. Definitely misunderstood especially with his drinking problems.

I'm a big 'Last Call With Scott Hall' follower. Love this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQlH0_CITg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2BgWcTReQ

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.