Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I dont.

The cut on the right is barely visable because of bad blending, as is the one on the bottom left.

The Bg's too busy and it's hard to make out the pics behind it, and the general busyness of the banner takes away from the central cut.

Text is ok.

What's the relevance of 29 as I'm a n00b at car related sport's :eek:.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You people must have bad eyes or something because I can see all the pics perfectly and I like the way they are blended.

And all the BG is just them lines you see on the sides of the banner. How is that too busy?

And 29 is his number so that's why I put it there.

And please don't nobody say that I can't take critisism just because i'm trying to get some answers.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
The 29 is kinda blurry and choppy. You have Harvick hoisting two trophies. They're both choppy and not needed if you ask me. The text dosen't fit with the banner. The main cut of Harvick is so messed up with those green things going right threw his face. His car is flipped around which makes his number backwards too. It also looks like it's running right threw Harvick. There is also no need [in my opinion] for DAYTONA in the back considering he's never really done good there.

That's what I think of the banner.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Font isn't to bad, maybe could of done better, but hey, I'm not good at picking fonts either. And like what the other peopel said, the blending sucks on the main cut and the other cut on the left. In the middle cut, his arm looks really skinny.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
waaaaaaaaaaay to messy. 29 looks weird too.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't like the blending of the cuts on the right or in the bottom left. And JDL beat me to it, it does look messy, probably because there's a lot going on.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
now, that was just immature.

I was merely pointing out you told me to work on my blending when you did perhaps the most horrible blending the history of any where. Ever. :agree:.

And this isn't the place for post's like that, go and have a good rant about me in the appropraite forums if you feel you need to :agree:.

Edit: Also, you need to learn to take critisism.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you think I blend bad then that sounds like a personal problem.

So don't go calling my a hypocrite for saying that I didn't like your blending but like mine.

And I can take critisim just as good as the next person but I don't like someone calling me a hypocrite for something that I think.

So stfu and go back to your gay country.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I never left my 'gay' country :lmao.

and it's not like i'm the only person that has said the blending over your cut's looks sucks major donkey balls am I?

No, so go away you silly little immature boy :agree:.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mickf03 said:
and it's not like i'm the only person that has said the blending over your cut's looks sucks major donkey balls am I?
If other people don't like my blending on that banner then like I said that sounds like a personal problem.

And nobody said the "looks sucks major donkey balls".

So learn basic grammar and don't reply to this thread again.

There's no point in replying and I don't wan't this thread closed because of spam.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
There is too much detail in the banner, too many cuts in my opinion. I am not really keen on the blending aswell like the middle picture doesn't really suit.

I have to agree with mickf03 and say I dont really like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.