Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Re: Kenny's much anticipated interview: Cena "Tiger Woods" Of WWE & Wanting Orton Fir

I was kind of buying it until the Carlito story, but that just made it so blatantly obvious that he wasn't trying to get the truth out on Cena, he was basically just trying to vilify him. He knew people would eat it up because, let's face it, 90% of the people who read this want as much dirt on Cena as possible.

Just sounds like a lot more bitterness to me.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Re: Kenny's much anticipated interview: Cena "Tiger Woods" Of WWE & Wanting Orton Fir

I'm sure he's got nothing to lose coming out with all of this. I totally believe what he's saying and I'd be pissed if I were him as well.

·
Registered
419 Posts

I remember reading about Cena on a site where girls talk about celebs they slept with. A lot of them called him an asshole, and man whore. These are the ring rats and such they pick up. They have no reason to lie really.
2 things strike me from thats statement

1. Hoebag, gold digging, "lets fuck someone who's famous" bimbos are actually surprised that the objects of their affections aren't just guys looking for easy pussy

and

2. i'm struggling to comrehend what you were searching for when you found that site

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts

Aw man a huge part of me believes him word-for-word since the TV timeline was just perfect. Really sucks for him.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts

What would you do if you only got to see your wife for about 20 days a year, and for the rest of the year, women from every city were wanting to fuck you?
I'm a 30-year-old, grown-ass man. I would either bring my wife with me, or get a new job. It's not hard to not be a fucking scumbag. Trying to blame it on the lifestyle is ridiculous. He's a piece of shit cheater (and so is Mickie, if this story is true) and the people trying to defend his actions are immature kids that don't know any better.

I'm not entirely sure when cheating became so socially accepted in the media, putting it in every reality show ever, and littering even shows on ABC Family with the nonsense, but it is not something to be glorified and certainly not celebrated.

·
Registered
203 Posts

It's really easy to sit behind a computer and go "Cena should have shown willpower, shame on him". Fuck off, seriously. You don't have ridiculously hot women trying to suck your dick all day like he does. When a chick has you by the dick, you're almost not responsible for your actions. Almost. Should he have done what he did? No. In my opinion, he should have just broken up with her and then fucked all these chicks worry free. But to condemn Cena and to say you've lost respect for him when ANY ONE OF YOU would do exactly the same thing is just stupid.
So you agree for the most part that he shouldn't have done those things.

However, I vehemently disagree about doing "exactly the same thing". I certainly would not steal another man's girlfriend to cheat on my own girlfriend and then get that man fired and drag his name through the mud. I do not believe in these things because I would never want that done to me.

How is having sex with women Unmanly? surely intercourse with a woman is one of the more manlier things you can do.

not only was it intercourse with your average girl next door but it was with a WWE Diva and say what you want about the modern Diva's weather you think there not as attractive as they were 5 or 10 years ago but there still fucking WWE Diva's.

And not only did he do the naughty with 1 Diva(allegedly) but he was doing the naughty with 2 WWE Diva's. (allegedly)

And not only did he do the naughty with 2 WWE Diva's he did with 2 WWE Diva's who already had a husband/boyfriend, getting into bed with a Diva who is single is probably hard enough but getting into bed with a Diva who is already is probably near impossible

And not only did he do the naughty with 2 WWE Diva's who already had partners but Cena was married himself

If there was a measuring stick to determine manliness Cena would be right near the top just behind Tiger Woods
I mean unmanly as in lacking character.

The measure of a man, I believe, is in no way, shape or form tied to the number or attractiveness of the women he has intercourse with. It's more intangible. Things like loyalty and respect play a big part in that.

I would consider neither one of your examples as paragons of manliness.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Oh I love games like this, let me see if I can try to figure it out.

Ken said the diva was sent to SD like he was. Ken was sent to SD July of 07, but took a leave of absence and then returned in August of 08.

The leave of absence is obviously related to this, so which ever diva was now on SD by August should be it. Seeing as he said she was married to someone outside the business at the time, that narrows it down a lot.

The person seems to be Victoria, problem is does anyone know if she was married at the time? Also I cant see Cena having Vicky as a side chick, doesnt fit. Then again he's gone on record banging fat chicks for the hell of it.

BUT when Ken said "Ironically the diva got sent too" he could have easily meant the diva EVENTUALLY got sent to SD, not when he did.

Now I read that John had trained Candice, add to the fact that she was married at the time and she fits the description. Thing is she went to SD in 09, after Ken's release.

It's either Victoria or Candice, my money is on Ms. Michelle personally just due to him training her and her model looks. But Victoria is the one who I can see Ken knowing well at the time to contact her, plus they ended up teaming together on SD.

Those are all good points. I could even see him contacting Candice too--here's question, was Candice released around the same time that Mickie was put on Smackdown?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
16,083 Posts

I'm a 30-year-old, grown-ass man. I would either bring my wife with me, or get a new job. It's not hard to not be a fucking scumbag. Trying to blame it on the lifestyle is ridiculous. He's a piece of shit cheater (and so is Mickie, if this story is true) and the people trying to defend his actions are immature kids that don't know any better.

I'm not entirely sure when cheating became so socially accepted in the media, putting it in every reality show ever, and littering even shows on ABC Family with the nonsense, but it is not something to be glorified and certainly not celebrated.
Well said. I agree 100% with this and power to you for saying it! I've been with my current girlfriend for almost 4 years now, and never once cheated on her, and it's not for lack of options (whether any people like to pretend that it's the only thing stopping us or not).

Good morally strong people DO exist whether they're are a dying breed in today's society or not.

·
Stroking is the Antidote
3,160 Posts

Those are all good points. I could even see him contacting Candice too--here's question, was Candice released around the same time that Mickie was put on Smackdown?
Mickie went to SD 4 months after Candice got released.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Well said. I agree 100% with this and power to you for saying it! I've been with my current girlfriend for almost 4 years now, and never once cheated on her, and it's not for lack of options (whether any people like to pretend that it's the only thing stopping us or not).

Good morally strong people DO exist whether they're are a dying breed in today's society or not.
Yup. Been with my girl for 6 years now. Never once cheated and same story.

As far as their profession goes, I don't think we should hold people's personal lives against them. HOWEVER when it gets to the point where you try to get a guy fired or ruin his chances at getting another job because of something horrible YOU did to him, that's fucked up and should reflect on your professional career.

If Cena participated in an effort to ruin him and get him fired so he could keep his side piece (yea, side piece because Cena has been involved with or off and on with Liz since high school, and Doane's story seems to say that he broke things off with her when he decided to get married--which means he was with his wife during at least a portion of this relationship...well...

It's one thing to cheat on someone. People make errors in judgement and decide to be jackasses. It happens. But to go on and be that vindictive to the point of ruining someone's future job prospects?

I hope Cena wouldn't do that.

·
#StayClassyWF
1,098 Posts

Don't know if this points to Candice at all, but she posted a blog on her WWE Universe profile following her release.

Speaking of the best, John Cena was a champ in every sense of the word, inside and outside of the ring! Thank-you John for our great friendship, conversations, and encouragement in the business! I have so many fun filled memories on the road that I will never forget thanks to Victoria, Torrie(vote for her, shes amazing), Carlito, Tommy ( what a Dream), and Mickie ( one half of the nasty girls)!
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/192997-candice-michelle-posts-detailed-blog-on-wwe-release

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

·
Administrator
59,384 Posts

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

Do you see a problem with someone who is not married or in a relationship and fucks around?

·
Stroking is the Antidote
3,160 Posts

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,130 Posts

Well good for you, you're a saint. Cena isn't. The guy is a man-whore and he cheated. I'm in no way defending him. I was just explaining how easy it is to see why he cheated. Also sorry not everyone is in a nice loving relationship such as yourself, and are wasting their lives just getting laid by strangers.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,727 Posts

I'm willing to believe Kenn's claims, judging by how things turned out for Mickie in the company. Can't say things are looking too good for Cena as far as the divorce proceedings go. I wonder if Kenn and Mickie may even get subpoenas. Things are gonna get ugly.

241 - 260 of 501 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.