Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hangman deserves it great to see Tony is doing something that Dixie Carter nor Eric Bichoff did and that's push your own talent over every WWE castoff that comes a knocking.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
My handwriting has actually regressed significantly, since I haven't really had many reasons to write things down since school

Also, this match lineup card seems sus. Why would Tony Khan just be carrying around the Full Gear card at a Jaguars game?
Knowing that someone is taking a photo of it. He's leaked it on purpose as a swerve.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
After taking the day to think about it, going around and watching the various videos reporting the 'accidental leak' and learning about WWE putting out the fast Nationals for Rampage in order to create the narrative that AEW is second tier, my thinking is Tony got pissed and has now taken off the gloves against WWE.

My theory is Tony showed his plans for Full Gear on purpose.

1. To prove that AEW does long-term booking and not last minute like I have been seeing a lot of the E Drones saying is the case lately. And if I've seen it you know Tony has seen it as well.

2. It's a shot at WWE saying, ' So you want to leak things do ya? Fine, I'm just going to conveniently have my note pad facing out so any phone or camera can take a picture and 'spoil' my next PPV.'

' I am going to do this and still have the better show than anything you will put together for yours.( Survivor Series.)

This is just my take on things not facts.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That card looks amazing if true. I'll definitely be ordering that one.

Also, Hangman needs to win the belt this time. If he fails to win again, he's going to come across as a "never can win the big one" type of babyface, and that's the last thing they need right now.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
One of those leaked matches would be the eliminator tournament final, probably one that doesn't seem to have any time for a storyline. So it'd have to be Danielson vs. Moxley or Punk vs. Wardlow as all the others have some kind of story or history to them (+ Cody can't challenge).

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
If it really is Jade vs Rosa at full gear, then it would make sense for Brit to drop the title before that to Jade via interference by Rosa, then Brit returns the favor by costing Rosa the title at Full Gear. That would set up Brit vs Rosa for 2022.

I can’t see them wasting a secondary title like the TBS on Jade given how they’ve built her up.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts