Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I never heard of hangman before AEW and I am fully invested.

Even the critics have to commend this card (if in fact its correct)

I hope kenny cheats at every possible turn, but hangman still gets over ... then kenny can turn face and destroy the elite and hangman can go on and have countless feuds as champ.

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Imagine thinking Hangman is not a homegrown star.

also - Luchas forcing FTR to have a ‘lucha’ rules tag match will he hilariously awesome. Basically no tags, as soon as legal person is outside the ring, the other person becomes legal etc etc etc

just chaos

Then the return match can be an ‘old school american rules match’

·
Registered
11,149 Posts
His handwriting is fucking awful, as bad as mine! LOL
My handwriting has actually regressed significantly, since I haven't really had many reasons to write things down since school

Also, this match lineup card seems sus. Why would Tony Khan just be carrying around the Full Gear card at a Jaguars game?

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Wooo let's go!

Hangman will finally win the world title here. Will be glorious.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,813 Posts
If that indeed is the actual card spoiled by TK himself, then he´s really a fool. That´s a rookie mistake.. Or a swerve.
Fuck, I'm laughing. Imagine accidentally spoiling your own show and the results.

Imagine thinking Hangman is not a homegrown star.

also - Luchas forcing FTR to have a ‘lucha’ rules tag match will he hilariously awesome. Basically no tags, as soon as legal person is outside the ring, the other person becomes legal etc etc etc

just chaos

Then the return match can be an ‘old school american rules match’
Hangman did 5 years of ROH and 3 years of NJPW. Saying he's homegrown would be like saying Kenny or The Bucks are homegrown.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
AEW really don't want to increase their viewers, do they?

Those couple of hundred thousand Punk and Bryan brought? Already ran them off. This jabroni main eventing makes it clear as day they don't care about increasing their audience.

·
Registered
701 Posts
honestly pretty trash outside of Kenny vs hangman and Lucha bros vs ftr. Inner circle vs men of the year is happening on rampage no? thunder rosa vs jade Cargill yikes, no Britt? Cody still as a face vs any of those three people who shouldn't be losing, young bucks vs jurassic express again? mox dragging Bryan to a subpar match?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Hangman is not world championship material nor he is a top star.

Reactions: La Parka and Borko

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
I hope this man ain’t in charge of the football team..

dude has a notepad of wrestling matches while watching his 0-5 team ruin another possible franchise quarterback
Think his father handles it more than he does. Outside of the financials, there’s not many things to be proud of as a Jags owner though lol.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Fuck, I'm laughing. Imagine accidentally spoiling your own show and the results.

Hangman did 5 years of ROH and 3 years of NJPW. Saying he's homegrown would be like saying Kenny or The Bucks are homegrown.
hangy was always in the background / he was a trios guy and a tag guy and a get pinned guy

i specifically said ‘homegrown STAR’ - he was not a star in roh or njpw - far from it. I know…. I watched

in aew he is mox, kenny, jericho level

21 - 40 of 83 Posts