Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Kenny is big fan of fighting games (he and Xavier did some stuff for one SF5 tournament and had mini feud, sadly Xavier wasn't very good at the game) so this thing makes lots of sense. If NJPW/Bandai wants then I think he'd gladly (if obviously there is enough time) do some angles for big fighting game tournaments (like EVO) to promote the game.

Here we can see him already doing something similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD82gUVD3B0

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point Im wondering if Omega would not want to sign to WWE simply for financial reasons. He already has his own personal deals with big time companies like Bandai and Hot Topic, where I assume he gets a much larger cut than if he did this kind of stuff through a company like WWE. The same company that wouldn't even let Ryback be on a magazine cover without permission.

I've always wanted to see him in WWE but it might be more lucrative for him to continue to do what he is doing now and continue growing his brand that way.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
At this point Im wondering if Omega would not want to sign to WWE simply for financial reasons. He already has his own personal deals with big time companies like Bandai and Hot Topic, where I assume he gets a much larger cut than if he did this kind of stuff through a company like WWE. The same company that wouldn't even let Ryback be on a magazine cover without permission.
Well its not entirely on Kenny, Bullet Club trademark is owned by NJPW so I'd assume that they are getting something out of it too.

Either way its still amazing, most WWE wrestlers would probably kill to get into such high profile game.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
They own Bullet Club, but I doubt that they own Omega's moves or his catchphrases like goodbye and goodnight.

·
Every fairytale needs a good ol fashioned Villain
1,448 Posts
NJPW own Bullet Club? I didn't know this?
yea so kenny and them dont really see any $$ from that bc of NJPW owning the rights. Thats why they came up with the Elite and use that an sell those shirts and you see them wearing more of that then BC stuff bc that money from sales goes straight to them.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
You can even unlock a broom to use on the back of your back. Also, the title The Cleaner is a thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts