Is Kenny not well or just tired ?

• Tired

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Unwell

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does Kenny omega look not well or tired..

Saw him on impact wrestling and he looked not well at all maybe he's tired but check out the main event on impact where Kenny is world champion.. how I don't know being aew champion also... strange but look at Kenny when they turn up he looks really unwell and tired 馃槴

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you joking
you can't just accuse someone of using steroids without evidence
Are you serious i dont care if he does or doesn't.. im just saying he looked unwell or tired either way is he doing to much as he's taken alot on and its starting to show 馃

Registered
Are you serious i dont care if he does or doesn't.. im just saying he looked unwell or tired either way is he doing to much as he's taken alot on and its starting to show 馃
Gtfo nub , you are the most low level and obvious troll. Take your weak ass thread and just leave.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
None of the above should be a choice.
So what do you think than pls is he tired? Is he taken on to much? Or is he doing a few 2 many legal steroids or is he recovering from cvd19 ?he looked knackered at impact wrestling

Registered
Don鈥檛 let the gatekeepers intimidate you. Everyone has an opinion and yes sometimes they suck. However that doesn鈥檛 mean we should stop sharing them or asking questions. 鉁

1 - 20 of 31 Posts