Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up with his gi?? i thought it looked cool when he was in the lumberjack match cus you couldnt see what he was wearing properly just all this white stuff flailing around and taz said he looked like a jedi, pretty cool..
but in the match to tell you the truth he just looked like a bum who started practicing karate. not a good look, needs to switch it up.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
He's really starting to annoy me actually. I liked the way he was right before he left the WWE but TNA found a way to fuck up his character. Actually I think TNA gave Kendrick too much freedom with his character because right now his character is something only a junkie could come up with.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
He's really starting to annoy me actually. I liked the way he was right before he left the WWE but TNA found a way to fuck up his character. Actually I think TNA gave Kendrick too much freedom with his character because right now his character is something only junkie could come up with.
I was trying to think of what he looked like myself and you nailed it right there.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
He has a pretty good character, but they wont ever give him the time and stage to really establish it. You cant just give a guy random appearances and think it will sell to the viewer...you have to throw a guy out there consistently every week doing his thing. Let people become familiar with him to the point they expect him to be on the show, and maybe they'll care when they see him. A concept they just dont get.

·
Registered
549 Posts
He has a pretty good character, but they wont ever give him the time and stage to really establish it. You cant just give a guy random appearances and think it will sell to the viewer...you have to throw a guy out there consistently every week doing his thing. Let people become familiar with him to the point they expect him to be on the show, and maybe they'll care when they see him. A concept they just dont get.
^This^

I remember a few months back they had a short backstage interview with Kendrick where he was sitting in the dark talking about this usual Third Eye stuff, it only went for 30 secs but I found it really effective. If they did these every week, in can guarantee that Kendrick will be super over after a month or two, without stealing any screen time from the main eventers.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
^This^

I remember a few months back they had a short backstage interview with Kendrick where he was sitting in the dark talking about this usual Third Eye stuff, it only went for 30 secs but I found it really effective. If they did these every week, in can guarantee that Kendrick will be super over after a month or two, without stealing any screen time from the main eventers.
Exactly...i still remember that as well. I remember thinking to myself.."man this guy sounds like a new version of Raven". Being that i never even saw Kendrick in WWE since i dont watch it, i was impressed. Kendrick is just so random and unimportant in his appearances right now, like last Impact in the BMI match im like oh hey theres Kendrick. It shouldnt be like that. Then when he wrestled AJ i just didnt care. They just dont give guys like this the forum to get over and establish themselves. Like you said, its not like he has to have some extended 5 minute promo every week...just give him a minute or two weekly on a regular basis to talk and people might care.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
He's really starting to annoy me actually. I liked the way he was right before he left the WWE but TNA found a way to fuck up his character. Actually I think TNA gave Kendrick too much freedom with his character because right now his character is something only a junkie could come up with.
lol you are obviously just a TNA hater and a troll.. Kendricks gimmick is awesome.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I am enjoying the hell outta Kendrick. His mannerismsare good , his promos still need work, his actual in ring work is good, but then again. . . .I'm a pothead.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like him, He has potential, That nice flying kick against Morgan a couple weeks ago was really sweet, Really Athletic guy. I'd like to see him getting a couple more X-Division title shots.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
His promo on last reaction was great. Hopefully TNA will not fuck him up.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Need's to change his look from his hair to his boots.

If he can accomplish that, his "third eye" gimmick could definitely get over.

Does Raven have any leather jackets for this guy to borrow?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Brian Kendrick is the man, give his some mic time consistently and the Impact Zone will be in the palm of his hand

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.