Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early in the EV2.0/Fortune, Doug Williams went for a chop and it looked as if Kendrick actually ran into the shoulder, and blew out his knee.

They helped him to the back, and James Storm was seen in the corner of the camera checking on him as he was being helped to the back, this may be a storyline injury, but I don't think they'd break kayfabe for a story.

If this is legit, let's hope Kendrick has a speedy recovery and it's not as serious as it looked.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to WrestlingForum.com

Tremendous first post breaking the news, but Tommy Dreamer is upset that you forgot him!
Knee injuries are a lot more serious than wrist injuries, but that also was pretty nasty looking, reminded me of the Sid Vicious injury.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Was Dreamers even a real injury, my stream quality is crap so I couldn't really tell so I guessed it wasn't real since the match continued

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was Dreamers even a real injury, my stream quality is crap so I couldn't really tell so I guessed it wasn't real since the match continued
Pretty sure it was real, the bone was sticking out pretty damn far from what I could tell, if you noticed, they didn't do any spots that involved Dreamer landing on his side, and he really didn't use that arm that much through the rest of the match.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Pretty sure it was real, the bone was sticking out pretty damn far from what I could tell, if you noticed, they didn't do any spots that involved Dreamer landing on his side, and he really didn't use that arm that much through the rest of the match.
Thanks aight that sounds pretty brutal, to tell you the truth I been dozing in and out during the PPV, I should of picked it up that it was real

·
Registered
202 Posts
A part of me hopes this injury is serious and requires a long hiatus, just so Brian Kendrick can be repackaged in a return cause hes been doing jack shit in TNA since his debut, the guys hilarious and the wise man gimmick they were going for in June was great.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i dont even think Dreamers injury was real. he was holding it and not doing anything with it for like 2 minutes afterwards, then begain irish whipping RVD with that hand, and doing tons of other moves that required both hands.

·
Registered
633 Posts
It was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT real, did you guys not SEE the damn thing? Also when it first happened you could tell he was hurt, and you could see him and RVD talking, and RVD not knowing what to do until he told him to just keep going. Also he was favoring that hand the entire time and wouldn't use it.

Also if it wasn't real then what point would there have been for him to act like he was hurt. It set nothing up and went no where story wise, there is ZERO reasons why it would have been fake and by actually looking at the close up of his hand you can clearly see the damn things messed up.

I have a lot of respect for him after that, most wrestlers would have just stopped, but he kept going and it was nasty, his wrist was bent far back and you can see the bone bulging out.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
They helped him to the back, and James Storm was seen in the corner of the camera checking on him as he was being helped to the back, this may be a storyline injury, but I don't think they'd break kayfabe for a story.
Storm showed concern on his face when Anderson was injured too, I hope they don't write that into a storyline.

·
Banned
386 Posts
You know it's a storyline injury 100%.....How??
As I was born with common sense and an understanding of wrestling. Removing Kendrick made it easy to Tenay and Taz to talk about the narrative of EV2 just being a bunch of broke down old guys and it would the heels even more of an advantage. Use your head here.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Dreamer was picking up the ladder and holding himself up on the top turnbuckle with both his hands, he also would bend it back to emphasize it, if you broke your wrist you would cradle it not bend it outwards to further damage it. He probably did hurt it somewhat (maybe hairline fracture) but no way it was broken with the stuff he did after it would not hold up. There's pictures now of him showing his black eye and elbow injury, no mention of the wrist at all. Eddie Guerrero dislocated his elbow on a frog splash to maybe it was that but he went to his wrist, maybe a way to pop his elbow back.

·
Registered
696 Posts
It was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT real, did you guys not SEE the damn thing? Also when it first happened you could tell he was hurt, and you could see him and RVD talking, and RVD not knowing what to do until he told him to just keep going. Also he was favoring that hand the entire time and wouldn't use it.

Also if it wasn't real then what point would there have been for him to act like he was hurt. It set nothing up and went no where story wise, there is ZERO reasons why it would have been fake and by actually looking at the close up of his hand you can clearly see the damn things messed up.

I have a lot of respect for him after that, most wrestlers would have just stopped, but he kept going and it was nasty, his wrist was bent far back and you can see the bone bulging out.
oooh yes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts