Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: YouTube.com

"During a recent appearance on the Primo Nutmeg podcast, former WWE Superstar and ex-UFC fighter Ken Shamrock was asked whether or not he would be interested in a return to WWE to potentially face current Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Below is what Shamrock had to say:

"Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. That’s something I would love to do. I think that Brock Lesnar with his type of style, of just big muscles, slow moving power type stuff that I could really work a great match with him."

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If Shamrock passed the drug testing for the wellness policy then we would know for a fact... that the wellness policy is garbage.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
That's interesting actually, but a bit too late, I think. Brock Lesnar against the likes of Ken Shamrock and New Japan's Minoru Suzuki or Katsuyori Shibata, all in their PRIME would've been absolute money to actually witness! :wink

·
Registered
12,862 Posts
Have we really made it that far down the list of guys from the 90's making returns??

I could have sworn Val Venus was next...

*checks list*

Rikishi... check...

Albert... check...

The Godfather... check...

Billy Gunn... check...

Road Dogg... check...

Goldust... check...

Oops... nope I was wrong Shamrock's next... Right before Val Venus and D'lo Brown.

Okay. Fuck it right? Bring him in.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
That's interesting actually, but a bit too late, I think. Brock Lesnar against the likes of Ken Shamrock and New Japan's Minoru Suzuki or Katsuyori Shibata, all in their PRIME would've been absolute money to actually witness! :wink
I still Think Lesnar Vs Minoru Sukuzki now could be decent.

And fuck I still get sad whenever I just see Shibata's name :/

1 - 20 of 58 Posts