Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
They discovered That Nicky was the better member of The Spirit Squad and so they hired him instead and gave him the name Dolph Ziggler and then they released Dykstra.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
DX sent him and the rest of the spirit squad to FCW (or OVW) im not quite sure which one!!!

·
Premium Member
5,901 Posts
I remember people on here rioting if you did not mock book him at least as a future upper midcard talent with serious main event potential. How things change.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Last time I saw him was Evolve 1 and he was a pretty good heal on that show, he really reminds me of Owen Hart. I think with the right tuition, he could be a decent wrestler.

·
Registered
30 Posts
After his release of WWE, he works for many indy's NEWC Dragons Gate, Maryland... he fought at EVOLVE 1 & 2, and has a tryout on TNA in a dark match with Homicide, but he wasn't signed.
Now, he twits TNA to sign him xD.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Kenny was coo'.

Only real men wear Pink attire in an ECW Championship match.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
he was on a show recently where he was trying to compete to marry cindy margolis...he almost won too. i believe he was eliminated in the last round.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
"Oh look at me I call wrestlers by their real name, aren't I cool????"

You fail.
No, you fail - Ken has been using the 'Ken Doane' name as his ring name for years now. Nice try, though.

As for Doane these days.... well, he has some problems;

:p

Nah, he's working the indys atm. Appeared for Evolve and DGUSA a couple of times but is hoping for a call from TNA. He had a tryout and Dixie says Ken is on their radar.

He recently shaved his head as you can see here:

He's still in superb shape and reminds me a lot like Steve Austin. TNA and WWE, hell, even ROH, are missing out and I hope for his sake they sign him and make him a star already.

Follow him on Twitter; www.twitter.com/kenndoane
Add him on Facebook; www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122432686
His Website; www.doane-nation.com

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
I remember when he got released from WWE and did a blog post saying stuff like "Oh, it doesn't matter that I was released from WWE, once my 90 contract clause is up - TNA'll scoop my up in an instant."

These days, he's seen tweeting to TNA, begging them to hire him.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
I remember when he got released from WWE and did a blog post saying stuff like "Oh, it doesn't matter that I was released from WWE, once my 90 contract clause is up - TNA'll scoop my up in an instant."

These days, he's seen tweeting to TNA, begging them to hire him.
Key-words; 'saying stuff like'

Since Ken was released TNA have hired a ton of people and introduced the laughably ridiculous Knockouts title - he didn't anticipate it being so hard to find work I assume.

He had a tryout and they'll sign him in due time, probably after they cut some people (Hogan, Foley, Nash, Knockouts, Team 3D, Dreamer plz). Hopefully he joins the new Florida promotion that's supposedly starting up in 2011.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts