Wrestling Forum banner

Ken Anderson should be the face of this promotion

6781 Views 104 Replies 62 Participants Last post by  Headliner
That's what is plaguing TNA right now. This guy is a can't-miss superstar and his potential was only fractionally capitalized on a while back. It's time to push this guy hard again and never look back.
Reactions: TheMrAnderson3
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

· Fire, walk with me
20,994 Posts
Oh god no. Anderson is awful. Bland promos and trash in the ring. I'll stick with Aries/Storm/Roode/most other people they put in the main event not called RVD

· WEF's #1 Oz Mark
10,731 Posts
He sucks in the ring, his promos have been boring for months now, he's definitely not the same guy he used to be in WWE. (Well, he already sucked in the ring, but at least he could be entertaining)

· Registered
436 Posts
No. Just no.

· Registered
3,627 Posts
His abillity on the mic is blown out of proportion, he is unable of making his point in a promo without rambling and making bad jokes.

Outside that he is out of shape, is a liability in the ring and also injure-prone.

Why someone will push a guy with all that flaws?

· Banned
18,124 Posts
:kobe lulz

· Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
His abillity on the mic is blown out of proportion, he is unable of making his point in a promo without rambling and making bad jokes.

Outside that he is out of shape, is a liability in the ring and also injure-prone.

Why someone will push a guy with all that flaws?
He has confidence, size, charisma, and presence. He also has a gimmick that connects extremely well with the crowd and knows from working in WWE how to be a proper TV performer. I know the Internet can't stand him, but TNA needs to overlook that if they want to one day go truly toe-to-toe with the WWE and replace WCW's spot as legitimate competition.

Give him a long, steady push and he'll catch on as a true star in every way. Disgruntled WWE fans will be tuning over en masse to see the guy they were dying to take over a few years ago.

· Registered
3,627 Posts
He has confidence, size, charisma, and presence. He also has a gimmick that connects extremely well with the crowd and knows from working in WWE how to be a proper TV performer.
it's imposible to have presence if you are out of shape, unless you are a super heavy.

Even then, if he has charisma that doesn't make it for all the flaws he has. Sorry

· Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's imposible to have presence if you are out of shape, unless you are a super heavy.

Even then, if he has charisma that doesn't make it for all the flaws he has. Sorry
I'm not talking about the shape he's in. He has a presence that commands attention in a better fashion than the likes of Austin Aries or AJ Styles. He should be neck-in-neck with Kurt Angle as the centerpieces of the promtion - they should be the modern-day Rock and Austin.

· Registered
4,733 Posts
I'm not talking about the shape he's in. He has a presence that commands attention in a better fashion than the likes of Austin Aries or AJ Styles. He should be neck-in-neck with Kurt Angle as the centerpieces of the promtion - they should be the modern-day Rock and Austin.
Anderson does not have presence unless getting to the point you look dirty consists of presence then yeah.

· Registered
10,142 Posts
The last time anderson entertained me was when he did surfer sting.
Sad because he's a true talent but veeeeery stale.

· Registered
12,827 Posts
Anderson would be a big star in the WWE, Anderson has a problem with TNA shoot promos style in the WWE he will not have to worry about that with RAW creative team + most WWE fans will not complain about his poor in ring style.

· Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol no. Anderson should be a midcarder, where is he right now.

The face of TNA is AJ Styles, they just used him wrong the last months.
AJ Styles has had ten years to become a true star. How many chances and excuses does he get to have?

· Registered
1,717 Posts
He's one of the most boring wrestlers i have ever seen, i really don't get what people see in this guy. He's an ok in ring work he's put on some ok matches in his career, but thats about it, i cant even remember the last time he had a good match.

Tna is fine with the top faces and heels they have now.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.