Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-Expect Ken Anderson to make his TNA return in the near future. Depending on current storyline direction, Anderson could pop up at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view on Sunday, or the Impact Wrestling television tapings the following Thursday.

.24wrestling.com

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Anderson should NOT return at BFG. Obviously his return should center around Bully...but AJ should go over clean at BFG and the post match spotlight should remain on AJ not on some post match attack on Bully by Ken. They can save that for Thursday.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I'm not expecting AJ to beat Bully clean. with his storyline with Dixie I would think people should be expecting something to happen. everyone should know AJ is going to win. so a clean win to me seems boring and a let down.

if used right Anderson can be really good. he was really good when he was heel against Angle. it would seem when Anderson returns that it's going to have some connection with Bully, since it was Bully who knocked him out. I hope it's not at BFG, but maybe after BFG.

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
This guy is so irrelevant, he deservers no big return because all he is .. is a low-mid carder. No Main event material, a goof - WWE would never want him so back to the old dump of TNA.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
If he returns at BFG, he will somehow be involved with the Bully-AJ match, anything else just wouldnt make sense. The match has a lot of potential to be good, but they shouldnt ruin it with overbooking. You don't need Anderson to be involved, even if its just some post-match involvement. If they bring him back then at least wait until after BFG.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,321 Posts
He should return on the Impact after BFG, once Bully loses the titles.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Anderson should NOT return at BFG. Obviously his return should center around Bully...but AJ should go over clean at BFG and the post match spotlight should remain on AJ not on some post match attack on Bully by Ken. They can save that for Thursday.
This. Let's have a clean finish at BFG. Maybe Anderson can screw Bully Ray somehow in the title rematch.

·
Registered
274 Posts
This. Let's have a clean finish at BFG. Maybe Anderson can screw Bully Ray somehow in the title rematch.
Only way I would like to see Anderson at BFG is if Garrett and Knux try to help Bully and Ken and Brisco talk them out of it. But not actually interfering in the match as I agree that AJ needs to win clean.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm not expecting AJ to beat Bully clean. with his storyline with Dixie I would think people should be expecting something to happen. everyone should know AJ is going to win. so a clean win to me seems boring and a let down.

if used right Anderson can be really good. he was really good when he was heel against Angle. it would seem when Anderson returns that it's going to have some connection with Bully, since it was Bully who knocked him out. I hope it's not at BFG, but maybe after BFG.
See what you are saying but I'm thinking a double bluff. With the dixie/aj shit going down, People expect shenanigans so a clean victory is now unexpected!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts

Agree with this... and then it takes Bully out the title picture and gives him a program with Anderson and we have AJ as champ against Dixie and whoever she is gonna throw at him.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I love how when Anderson was leaving it was mostly "Aw man, I really was starting to get into him" and now that he's coming back it's "WAT DA EFF! HE SUX!"

Regardless, I don't want him back at Bound For Glory. Come back the Impact after and attack Bully or something. Have another awesome street fight somewhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts