Wrestling Forum banner

Kemper Arena Haunted

11431 Views 38 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Simply...amazing
i have heard around the internet that the kemper arena in Kansas City is suposely hunted because of owen hart fall at over the edge ppv in 1999

Here is some imformation from haunted america tours site:

There have been recent reports of the ghost of Owen haunting Kemper Arena where he fell to his death at Over The Edge. "Employees (at Kemper Arena) have claimed to have seen (Hart) in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick," The Blue Blazer.

Rhode Island College student newspaper wrote, "as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena." Also some claim to hear him up their checking the cable.

Reports of seeing him pacing the floor where he died, as well as many see him during events. If it is Owens ghost then we all need to let him move on to his rest. I personally think so many expect to see him, His Ghost that this is why his apparition is seen and encountered. In truth I think this is what we want to believe.

what do you think about this?:confused:

-stop asking for owen hart fall video because theres NO VIDEO or something in the internet-
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Not only is it ridiculous, but it's borderline disrespectful. :no:

· Registered
3,204 Posts
Hmmmm... interesting story. It's probably just people's imaginations. Even if there was a "Ghost" of Owen why wouldn't he be around somewhere in Canada watching his children grow up? Just sayin...

· Registered
1,684 Posts
Hmmmm... interesting story. It's probably just people's imaginations. Even if there was a "Ghost" of Owen why wouldn't he be around somewhere in Canada watching his children grow up? Just sayin...
dunno, can ghosts choose where to go, or are they 'trapped' where they died? None of us know, obviously.

people are always going to think these things, who are we to call them liars

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Wouldn't be surprising considering the highly traumatic nature of his death and the surrounding environment. As far as I know, it's never been seriously investigated by a team so who knows.

I'm sure it's a great story for the "ghost tours" business though.

· Registered
3,204 Posts
dunno, can ghosts choose where to go, or are they 'trapped' where they died? None of us know, obviously.

people are always going to think these things, who are we to call them liars
For the sake of conversation you could very well be right and it would make sense why we see (or think we see) ghosts--some part of them is trapped in that location.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Do you post in any thread without coming off like you have a sandy vagina? Honestly brother
Pretty sure this site has a block list. You could just put me on it rather than continue to bitch about my posts.

· Registered
9,377 Posts
WWE have been back to the Kemper Arena since "Over The Edge", I wonder if any of the guys noticed anything perculiar? I'm pretty open minded about this kind of thing and would be interested to know some specific details / alleged sightings.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.