Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Banned
10,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok hear me out before you post your hate comments

Kelly Kelly should return on the 1000th Raw episode (which probably nobody will expect since there hasent been any mention of a return date). AJ would be in the ring cutting a promo and then out of nowhere Kelly Kelly appears in the ring and beats up AJ. Kelly Kelly then gets on the mic and says your nothing special AJ and you will never take my place. Kelly Kelly says she is the top diva in WWE and she is back to take her rightful place. Kelly Kelly then does her finisher the k2 on AJ and then her theme music hits

^^^ So what do you think??? firstly I would mark out so much if she did return on the 1000th Raw I miss her alot right now and also I would mark out if she did this to Aj as you all know Kelly Kelly is the top diva in WWE shes the diva used most to represent the company through all the WWE posters/merchandise/WWE media interviews. She is the most marketable diva right now and most over diva. Plus by Kelly Kelly doing this it will show her dominant side that she takes no shit from nobody.

· Registered
3,132 Posts
Forgetting for a moment that Kelly is awful, none of that makes any sense. Kelly has NEVER played the "dominant diva" role, so why should she suddenly show up and pick a fight with someone who isn't even currently competing for the actual title?

· a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
32,403 Posts
There are NO words.....seriously NO words to describe how bad this is. TheSupremeForce's post pretty much sums it up as best you can i guess. Even if Kelly wasn;t completely horrible and even if people would care about a segment like the OP lays out, it would still make ZERO sense.

Plus ending a beatdown with a roll-up (b/c as far as I know thats Kelly's "finisher") would be one of the dumbest things ever.

· Banned
10,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are NO words.....seriously NO words to describe how bad this is. TheSupremeForce's post pretty much sums it up as best you can i guess. Even if Kelly wasn;t completely horrible and even if people would care about a segment like the OP lays out, it would still make ZERO sense.

Plus ending a beatdown with a roll-up (b/c as far as I know thats Kelly's "finisher") would be one of the dumbest things ever.
A-C-P - please watch the below clip thats her finisher thats the move I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIaOqABtLk

· Banned
5,215 Posts
She will demolish AJ with her patented rope running. Vintage KK.

:cole3

· OK Eggman, bring it on!
3,283 Posts

Kelly Kelly should return on the 1000th Raw episode (which probably nobody will expect since there hasent been any mention of a return date). AJ would be in the ring cutting a promo and then out of nowhere Kelly Kelly appears in the ring and beats up AJ. Kelly Kelly then gets on the mic and says your nothing special AJ and you will never take my place. Kelly Kelly says she is the top diva in WWE and she is back to take her rightful place. Kelly Kelly then does her finisher the k2 on AJ and then her theme music hits

^^^ So what do you think???
:lmao

:ns

· Premium Member
7,048 Posts

^^^ So what do you think??? firstly I would mark out so much if she did return on the 1000th Raw I miss her alot right now and also I would mark out if she did this to Aj as you all know Kelly Kelly is the top diva in WWE shes the diva used most to represent the company through all the WWE posters/merchandise/WWE media interviews. She is the most marketable diva right now and most over diva. Plus by Kelly Kelly doing this it will show her dominant side that she takes no shit from nobody.

· Vacay in Suplex City!
1,853 Posts
:lol that video was uploaded in 2010, which is probably the last time she used that "move" on TV. Her finisher for the last 2 years on TV is the roll-up
Dude how can you forget the deadly stinkface?

· Stroking is the Antidote
3,177 Posts
It would bring some attention to the divas which is a good thing. Problem is this would make Kelly a heel seeing as AJ is in between and not exactly hated.

It would make more sense if she did it to Layla because she has the belt.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.